The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/92-sports/)
-   -   Michael Vick....LOL (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/92-sports/30057-michael-vick-lol.html)

Getinearly 09-25-2011 11:35 PM

Michael Vick....LOL

Buckethead 09-25-2011 11:41 PM

Re: Michael Vick....LOL

Mike Vick is not a pocket QB. Any attempt at his being so will result in stuff like this. He runs like a scared rabbit and has a cannon for an arm. He needs to remember that and keep his butt moving.

buzz 09-25-2011 11:46 PM

wonder if the dogs were able to complain to the refs when they got hurt ?

he's a chump....he deserves no sympathy...ZERO !

Getinearly 09-26-2011 12:02 AM

Nothing less should be expected from an Eagles' quarterback.

Dan Castle 09-26-2011 12:21 AM

I wonder if the guy donte stallworth hit got protection from the refs. oh yeah I forgot nobody cares about him because he's not cute and cuddly and innocent. donte got less than year in jail for being drunk and killing a guy and vick is the one with every "chump" up his butt years after he's been released from jail for financing a dog fighting ring. give. me. a. break.

anyways...if it were tom brady taking these shots thered be a flag on every play. true statement. theres absolutely a double standard in this league for pocket qb's vs. mobile qb's .

TraskOutdoors 09-26-2011 12:30 AM

5 Attachment(s)
THAT is the rub DC. I am a Steeler fan but I get tired of seeing Qbs not named Manning, Brady, Brees or Rodgers not getting the calls when they get creamed. I am not a fan of the league putting skirts on the QBs but they need to call it fairly and consistently.

I could make an argument that Vick, Cutler, and Roethlisberger get hit late more than anyone yet rarely get the calls. Meanwhile, if you break wind in the general direction of Brady, there will be flags all over the field.

Having said that, Vick needs to get rid of the ball quicker and that O line needs to start stopping SOMEONE.

uplandr 09-26-2011 11:52 AM

Watched his post game comments. Too big for his britches already, inked an overly generous contract and thinks he's the real deal, without proving himself.
He's a zero and a crybaby! "don't know why I don't get the 15yd flag like everybody else do" lol
Way to stay consistent Philly.

*Moose 09-26-2011 02:52 PM

It seems like you Pittsburgh fans should have enough to worry about with your side of the state. After getting owned by Baltimore and squeaking by a dismantled Colts team and all.

PossumBackstrap 09-26-2011 02:58 PM

I'd still rather be 2-1 with a starting QB.

Getinearly 09-26-2011 03:05 PM

This has nothing to do with Pittsburgh fans. It has to do with Vick and his ridiculous comments and attitude.