The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/)
-   Surveys (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/65-surveys/)
-   -   Have You Hunted Deer on Sunday In PA (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/65-surveys/299503-have-you-hunted-deer-sunday-pa.html)

JJ4D 10-14-2019 09:08 AM

Have You Hunted Deer on Sunday In PA

First, keep this civil.

Second, I thought of this while on stand Saturday looking at the forecast and seeing how great the setup was going to be Sunday morning. I thought to myself, if I owned a big chunk of private land, I would probably hunt deer on Sunday. Sorry, not sorry, if you don't like it. I have not, but I would.

This isn't meant for bashing, just curious on what you have done or would do.

Poll is anonymous.

kudu58 10-14-2019 09:15 AM

:facepalm: I am predicting that it won't take long for this one to go south.....but it should be very entertaining.

WOL 10-14-2019 09:16 AM

I have not. At least, not in the way you describe. However, I have shot a couple deer near quitting time in archery and could not find them until Sunday morning. So, technically, I have "pursued" deer on a Sunday. But not in a stand with a weapon. With a gutting knife and dragging rope.

I know what you mean, though. I've had Saturday wash-outs and then wake up to a beautiful Sunday.

G2CDeer 10-14-2019 09:19 AM

I'm confused by this post. Have I hunted deer on Sunday in PA, my answer is no as I assume everyone else's answer would be, unless something changed with the law? I know there was a topic about 3 Sundays to hunt in PA but i havent heard what Sundays were selected yet. So, my answer would be no, because I am ignorant to the PA Sunday Hunting Law.

Hsimmons6351 10-14-2019 09:20 AM

We have regulations for a reason. If hunting Sunday was allowed, I would be the first one out there. BUT it is not, so sleep in

Vonfoust 10-14-2019 09:26 AM

If someone has (and I suspect there are some) I don't expect they are going to be dumb enough to answer affirmatively in this poll.

JJ4D 10-14-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2CDeer (Post 3631653)
I'm confused by this post. Have I hunted deer on Sunday in PA, my answer is no as I assume everyone else's answer would be, unless something changed with the law? I know there was a topic about 3 Sundays to hunt in PA but i havent heard what Sundays were selected yet. So, my answer would be no, because I am ignorant to the PA Sunday Hunting Law.

Pretty simple there pal. Have You Hunted Deer in PA on Sunday? No more, no less. Literally, simple.

JJ4D 10-14-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vonfoust (Post 3631659)
If someone has (and I suspect there are some) I don't expect they are going to be dumb enough to answer affirmatively in this poll.

Voting is anonymous and there's no posting requirement when you vote, so.....

IHMSA53393 10-14-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ4D (Post 3631677)
Pretty simple there pal. Have You Hunted Deer in PA on Sunday? No more, no less. Literally, simple.

Pretty simple there pal. This is easily the dumbest post of the year.

JJ4D 10-14-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHMSA53393 (Post 3631685)
Pretty simple there pal. This is easily the dumbest post of the year.

:crying: