The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

I Kam

991 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  angus 
#1 ·
Has anyone used an I Kam? How do you like it and is it as nice as it sounds? I am thinking about picking one up for this archery season.

http://i-kamstore.com/

#3 ·
I bought a pair In 2010 and used them during the spring turkey season and filmed myself shooting my gobbler. The actual kill shot is not on video because when i shouldered the gun, you are not looking straight down the barrel, your eyes are looking down the barrel, but your head is still pointing off to the side. All in all, I am very happy with them. I am yet to try them during archery. I am also interested in wearing them while bird hunting with my GSP.

#4 ·
I just recently bought a pair. I've been thinking about getting a bow cam for awhile now. I liked the idea of having the camera on my face better than my bow. I have found through practicing with my bow that I prefer to wear them on my hat while shooting. Overall for the price I am very happy with them. Looking forward to getting in the woods with them. My overll feeling is worry more about the hunt and the shot before worrying about the video. Any video you get during or afterwards is just a plus. For a little more money I saw that Lancaster Archery sells a camera that mounts to the brim of your hat now. I wish I would have seen that before I bought the I-KAM but I am happy with what I have.

#5 ·
I bought a pair a year plus ago used them a few times did great...now they dont work contacted the manufacture and they told to reformat them I tried but they still dont work...they only have a blurred red green blue lines across what is supposed to be the video but they record sound....not to satisfied now

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.