The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

good or gay?

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  hap 
#1 ·
i have a truck that is 2 tone, turquois on the bottom and roof, white on top of the bed, doors, hood. iv'e been thinking about painting my boat those same colors, except reversed, white on bottom 2/3, turquois on the top 1/3.

sometimes things i think would look good, well.....in reality not so much. what about this idea, good? or gay?

#3 ·
I go by this rule. I ask myself in these situations.. "can I pull off a shirt and shorts ensemble in the same color combination?"

Accessorizing is very important. If I had a name tag saying something like ..oh lets say "Caitlyn" it would be a slam dunk. So my best advice is, if you name the boat Caitlyn, you could pull it off.

#4 ·
I think it's a cool idea. I have done that before with tractor trailers. The only downfall is if you get a different truck, the bling goes away.
Don't worry about what everyone thinks, you can only make a few happy anyway, no matter what color it is, go for it.

#10 ·
atr said:
Before you paint that truck you may want to take the Gay test..
Go into the bathroom , Look into the Mirror at yourself and say " I'm Gay and i'm here to Stay"
Now if your face turns red and you feel silly you are probably ok, but if your head stands proud and you feel better about yourself truck colors may be the last of your worries.
trucks already painted, factory colors. it's actually called carribean turquois and it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy when i sit in it cus the interior is painted those colors too. but the boat, might just be too much warm & fuzzy?

#16 ·
yellodog said:
atr said:
Before you paint that truck you may want to take the Gay test..
Go into the bathroom , Look into the Mirror at yourself and say " I'm Gay and i'm here to Stay"
Now if your face turns red and you feel silly you are probably ok, but if your head stands proud and you feel better about yourself truck colors may be the last of your worries.
trucks already painted, factory colors. it's actually called carribean turquois and it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy when i sit in it cus the interior is painted those colors too. but the boat, might just be too much warm & fuzzy?

Sounds Good

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.