The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/)
-   Universal Forum (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/58-universal-forum/)
-   -   SHAKE MY HEAD !!! (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/58-universal-forum/120516-shake-my-head.html)

capt rudy 03-19-2015 05:10 PM

SHAKE MY HEAD !!!

Last week a 51 year old unarmed white man was walking his dog in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia,a decent neighborhood. He was found laying in the street,shot in the chest, dead. The Philly PD figured a botched robbery. Last night my son and his partner arrested 2 black males and by investigation found out these 2 and another black male were the ones that had done the killing. Just checked in with my son they are out looking for the gun and the third male right now. I guess some of the other guys from the larger city areas on here are thinking, happens all the time in the cities. This is true.The reason I'm writing this is the ages of these ANIMALS....14,15,and 15. I was on the job for 33 years and seen it all, but on this one I had to step back and SHAKE MY HEAD,where is this country heading.

atr 03-19-2015 05:22 PM

Re: SHAKE MY HEAD !!!

Its pretty bad when you are not safe taking a walk

Big Redneck 03-19-2015 06:14 PM

And the Libs wonder why folks want to carry a firearm for protection.

misfire1 03-19-2015 06:18 PM

When I was a lot younger if the people in the neighborhood saw me getting out of line they would either give me a slap and then call my parents who would really give me a butt kicking. My parents did the same thing to others. No one thought about suing someone. It was I'll watch your kid you watch mine. I think in some spots the parents and kids are just the same, don't give a crap. Very sad.

capt rudy 03-19-2015 07:35 PM

It was dark when it happened. Guess the 3 animals were all done their homework,lol

RonM 03-20-2015 01:35 AM

When I was a Trooper none of this went on, over the years we are digressing, not sure I would get back into LE today, never a sense od accomplishment..

capt rudy 03-20-2015 01:38 AM

We have lost FAMILY VALUE...No guidence anymore

Wald Jager 03-20-2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capt rudy
It was dark when it happened. Guess the 3 animals were all done their homework,lol

Actually they were playing basketball at the local playground and did this on the way home. Paper says they thought he was an easy target. He was killed for nothing, meaning he wasn't robbed of anything which was their intent

misfire1 03-20-2015 12:41 PM

When we really know someone is guilty of a crime punishable by the death penalty - once the jury says "Guilty" the slug should be gone within 24 hours. End of story.

Big Redneck 03-20-2015 01:46 PM