Jesse White SW PA anti drilling state rep - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Jesse White SW PA anti drilling state rep

Not sure if you all saw this but this is how far the anti's will go. Apparent internet troll with fake posts, twitter accounts, websites all praising him and bashing pro drilling constituents! This is an elected representative in the heavily drilled parts of Washington,Allegheny,and Beaver Counties.

State Representative Jesse White internet attacks

WMU 2B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 AM
The Man

Re: Jesse White SW PA anti drilling state rep

WOW! that's insane I don't even know what to say other than he needs his rear-end kicked
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 03:43 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Yeah, and the shale industry runs a squeaky clean operation.......all that energy independence being shipped to China as we speak, all those jobs for residents of PA, Companies stealing royalty money through loopholes to make the people who leased them the land pay for post production costs,.........Govenor Gashole Corbett better get all the pro industy laws on the books now because his first term will be his last,,,,,,

Bradford County WMU3C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLongShot
all that energy independence being shipped to China as we speak,...
LongShot,
I don't want to get into a debate over gas drilling or who did what to whom, but I did want to correct this part of your post. According to the US Energy Information Administration, there is currently no natural gas being exported from the US to China. In fact, other than a small amount in 2011, there hasn't been any gas sent from the US to China in the past eight years.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/ngm_...-nch_mmcfA.htm

I probably wouldn't have bothered bringing it up, except that I saw you posted that same statement a couple of times in this forum and I just wanted to make sure everyone was going by the correct information.

Just FYI.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 01:13 AM
The Man

Quote:
Yeah, and the shale industry runs a squeaky clean operation.......all that energy independence being shipped to China as we speak, all those jobs for residents of PA, Companies stealing royalty money through loopholes to make the people who leased them the land pay for post production costs,.........Govenor Gashole Corbett better get all the pro industy laws on the books now because his first term will be his last,,,,,,

I don't get where people get this "no jobs for people from PA fallacy" Sure, a lot of the guys that are working on the rigs are employees from out of state, but do you really want someone doing that job that is not trained to do it????? I don't, and I know it isn't something that yo can just pick up in a day............

People refuse to consider the fact that, a large amount of jobs have been created in the construction sector, and the trucking sector.......The major construction companies around here have actually grown, directly sue to the gas industry, thus creating more jobs.......I know the company I work for created 400-500 jobs alone, as a direct result of the gas industry.............if we did not have the gas work, we would have had to cut our work force by as much as 40% due to the recession, and lack of funding for Penn Dot, and government subsidized work........So, before you ramble on about things you really have no idea about, maybe you should take some time to consider that there are a lot of local people out there, that would be out of work, if we were not fortunate to get a big economical boost from the gas industry.......

"Most people miss opportunity because it comes dressed in overalls, and looks like hard work"
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 10:54 AM
The Man

Quote:
I was strictly speaking about his actions towards on older lady. What a coward to hide behind email aliases to threaten or harass anyone. If someone thinks his actions are justified because they don't like the way these companies operate then I don't know what to say. Disgusting maybe?
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 12:48 PM
The Man

That worm needs charges brought against him and to be disbarred.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 03:08 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grousechaser
Quote:
all that energy independence being shipped to China as we speak,...
LongShot,
I don't want to get into a debate over gas drilling or who did what to whom, but I did want to correct this part of your post. According to the US Energy Information Administration, there is currently no natural gas being exported from the US to China. In fact, other than a small amount in 2011, there hasn't been any gas sent from the US to China in the past eight years.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/ngm_...-nch_mmcfA.htm

I probably wouldn't have bothered bringing it up, except that I saw you posted that same statement a couple of times in this forum and I just wanted to make sure everyone was going by the correct information.

Just FYI.

China, Korea, Europe..... the pipelines aren't in place but they are being built. I use China as a scapegoat, because......well' no one really cares much for China. But if you look at what's being put into place, who owns a good share of many of these companies and gas plays, then you'll see the gas is being primed to be shipped. Hey if we kept it here, built more infrastructure and our legiscritters were serious about "Energy" independence, my stance would probably be a bit different.......but money talks, politicians sell out to those who fund them and in the end, the tax payer ends up holding the bag.........

Bradford County WMU3C
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 08:58 PM
The Man

We buy oil from foreign country's, what is wrong with selling the NG ? Evens out the trade deficet a little doesn't it ?
In case you haven't noticed, world wide trade has been going on for a few years. It is very handy for farmers and a ton of other business's in this country, as well as other country's.
I say we should sell the Chinese as much as they will buy , until we get our country to a point where we can use the gas. Lets use there money to help build the infrastructure in our country to use the gas.

Your never to old to learn something stupid
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

But what about energy independence??? There's only so much gas in them there hills and when that's gone???? The smart thing would be to use the gas at market prices here in the US...... sell it all to China or Russia, they take it and when ours runs out, they drill theirs using our technology (stolen like the Chinese do) and sell us at some nice marked up pricing...... Sorry I'm a cynic and don't trust the gas companies until they earn it...

Something else to chew on this fine rainy day...

http://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/...combine-leases/

Bradford County WMU3C

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page