Joe Biden: “You Ain’t Black If You Don’t Back Me” - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 219Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Joe does it again! Says “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black”.

And he gets away with this. Is he suggesting that the democrat party “owns” the black voters and that they should already be solidly in his camp? If you are a black person who will be voting for Trump then you aren’t “authentically” black?
TEALHNTR and Mussgrass like this.

Last edited by BUGLE BOY; 05-22-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 11:40 AM

racist and stupid. to dumb to know it ! he also said no one should be going to jail for drug crimes...lol

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Just imagine the outrage if Trump would say "If you don't vote for me then you ain't white".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 12:58 PM
The Man

Believe it or not there are more African American Trump supporters out there than people realize. I imagine he really ticked a bunch of them off with that low blow. What a idiot !

Darton DS-3800
Public Land Hunter
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 01:18 PM
The Man

Last evening Tucker Carlson was asking why Stacey Abrams seems to be getting the nod over Kamala Harris, even though Abrams has almost nothing in her resume that should qualify her. My first thought was that Kamala isn't "black enough".
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhead125 View Post
Believe it or not there are more African American Trump supporters out there than people realize. I imagine he really ticked a bunch of them off with that low blow. What a idiot !
But Joe just said they they really aren’t black!
bohunr and limbhnger10 like this.
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by loridr View Post
Last evening Tucker Carlson was asking why Stacey Abrams seems to be getting the nod over Kamala Harris, even though Abrams has almost nothing in her resume that should qualify her. My first thought was that Kamala isn't "black enough".
Anyone see the video of Abrams whining about illegals aren’t getting the representation they “deserve” in Georgia because of the whites? That’s right, someone on the short list of VP
candidates is complaining that ILLEGALS aren’t getting enough representation in Washington...

Here’s a thought...stay in your home country and vote for representatives there!
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 01:44 PM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGLE BOY View Post
Anyone see the video of Abrams whining about illegals arenít getting the representation they ďdeserveĒ in Georgia because of the whites? Thatís right, someone on the short list of VP
candidates is complaining that ILLEGALS arenít getting enough representation in Washington...

Hereís a thought...stay in your home country and vote for representatives there!

Yeah, she's a flat out race baiter, straight outta the Jackson / Sharpton / Farrakhan school.
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by loridr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGLE BOY View Post
Anyone see the video of Abrams whining about illegals aren’t getting the representation they “deserve” in Georgia because of the whites? That’s right, someone on the short list of VP
candidates is complaining that ILLEGALS aren’t getting enough representation in Washington...

Here’s a thought...stay in your home country and vote for representatives there!

Yeah, she's a flat out race baiter, straight outta the Jackson / Sharpton / Farrakhan school.
I’m just wondering if Pelosi believes that she is morbidly obese...

Ah, who am I kidding? She’s a black woman, saying anything like that would be considered racist AND sexist...

But the old mouth of the south James Carville says that Trump’s gonna get his “fat ass” beat. Acceptable.
bohunr and Mussgrass like this.
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 02:47 PM

Well, ol" joe is correct, I ain't black....

Pence/Putin 2024

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page