Dr Levine's actions putting infected patients in nursing homes - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Dr Levine's actions putting infected patients in nursing homes

There's another thread about how Dr. Levine quick moved momma and then signed an order that nursing homes had to admit infected patients.

There's a lot of stirring because 70 percent of the PA covid deaths are nursing home residents, and she was sending the infection to the nursing homes, there by exposing the most vulnerable to infection. Just thinking out loud here:

2504. Involuntary manslaughter.
(a) General rule.--A person is guilty of involuntary manslaughter when as a direct result of the doing of an unlawful act in a reckless or grossly negligent manner, or the doing of a lawful act in a reckless or grossly negligent manner, he causes the death of another person.

§ 2705. Recklessly endangering another person.
A person commits a misdemeanor of the second degree if he recklessly engages in conduct which places or may place another person in danger of death or serious bodily injury.

Just need a DA with some fortitude
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 06:03 PM

and that woman pretender has no background in viruses...none
i think it was a male pediatrician that became a female and has some background in psychology ?

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/heal...t_of_view.html

Rachel Levine stood tall in the doorway, offered a polite handshake, and took a seat at the L-shaped desk in her drab, blank slate of an office.
The room, with its empty bookshelves, dual computer screens, and not much else, seemed appropriately open to possibility as the headquarters for a woman about to chart new territory.
Levine, who has just been named Pennsylvania's physician general, spent most of her 57 years - at least outwardly - as a man. If the state Senate confirms her appointment, the doctor, who until a few years ago was known as Richard Levine, will become one of the nation's very few, openly transgender people in public office.

When Gov. Wolf announced her on Jan. 17 as his choice for the cabinet post, he cited her expertise in pediatrics, psychiatry, and behavioral health.

they need to charge him...her...awww, charge both of them just in case ! charge everyone that had anything to do with this.
ruger300 and Mussgrass like this.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #3 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 06:31 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

mighty mouse wolf got the bright idea from new york,s governor, who did the same thing. and many more deaths were caused by their actions and i think it was crimminal.
bohunr, ruger300 and Mussgrass like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 06:50 PM

Protect the chickens by putting the fox in the chicken house. Great plan....😡

Pence/Putin 2024
post #5 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 06:59 PM

yep...if i remember right they closed off all nursing homes, no visitors. relatives had to look at their loved ones thru a window from the outside. this was 2 months before they started placing covid positive patients in the nursing homes for "recovery"...richard / rachel and wolf, plus others who gave the approval purposely introduced covid-19 into an environment where our most vulnerable people were living, they are at fault here.

i hope Shapiro isnt trying to blame the deaths on the nursing homes. nursing homes are not equipped to handle a pandemic virus.richard / rachel knew this and moved its mom out.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #6 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 08:44 PM

They had to spike the nursing homes.
It was the only way to get even remotely close to the apocalyptic projections they used to justify shutting everything down.
Their actions were/are criminal, and need to be prosecuted as such.
bohunr, tdd, ruger300 and 1 others like this.
post #7 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 09:30 PM

That Levine guy probably has a protected status, he is a man that dresses like a woman, not sure what his choice of sexual partners is, but if it is men then he is also a queer. In todays society that gets you special protections. In the end the liberals will compliment his handling of the virus. As for taking his mother out of the home, he was just looking out for her, and could care less about the rest of the elderly people.
bohunr, outlook214 and ruger300 like this.
post #8 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 09:53 PM
Administrator

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cuomo-NY, Wolf-Pa, Murphy-NJ. The three stooges.
I put the governor of NY first because 1) it's easy to call him Cuo-Moe, and 2) because he was first to put the virus patients into the nursing homes, and 3) because before this virus thing peaked he declared that if he felt there was a need for more equipment in NYC he would send the National Guard to other areas to collect 20% of their ventilators and respirators and take them to NYC.
bohunr, Dogface and ruger300 like this.

MAGA 2020
post #9 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 09:59 PM

Personally, if I'd have had a loved one in a nursing home, I'd have brought them home when this thing first started. No way would I consider a nursing home a secure environment.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #10 of 98 (permalink) Old 05-21-2020, 10:06 PM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellodog View Post
Personally, if I'd have had a loved one in a nursing home, I'd have brought them home when this thing first started. No way would I consider a nursing home a secure environment.
I agree yellodog. Although some patients are beyond home care. In my mother's last few months of Alzheimer's we had to put her in a home. We avoided it as long as possible, but there does come a time when home care is next to impossible. I'm very thankful we never had to deal with something like this during the last days of her illness.
bohunr, settler, ruger300 and 2 others like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page