Great news!! Biden wasn't arrested when trying to see Mandela - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
View Poll Results: Do you think Joe actually thought he was arrested?
Yes, honest mistake. 1 3.45%
No, he's a liar!! 25 86.21%
I don't care, I'd rather vote for a rock then Trump!! 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

58Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-28-2020, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Great news!! Biden wasn't arrested when trying to see Mandela

"When I said arrested, I meant I was not able to move. Cops made me stay where I was. I guess I wasn't arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go"-----Sleepy Joe

Honest mistake. Just think, if he gets the nomination this will be two Dems in a row making such an honest mistake. Hillary after all came under immense sniper fire, but she didn't. Honest mistakes.

I'm Outlook214 and I approve this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-28-2020, 10:23 PM

What a joke! If anyone could possibly vote for him or any other Democrat they are a complete imbecile! This is not the party of their daddy... it is not the one with the best interests of Americans in mind. Stubborn hard headedness is the only reason a vote will be cast in their favor. Only thing you will gain is more crime, loss of rights, and surrender of 70+ cents on every dollar you earn. NOTHING IS FREE!!!!! When everything is free.... everyone pays!!! EVERYONE!
bohunr, outlook214 and Mussgrass like this.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 05:58 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I voted he is a liar...but I really think he inmay be in the early stages of dementia /Alzheimer's...sad really.
bohunr, Dogface, loridr and 2 others like this.

Only fools fight in a burning house...Day of the dove
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADMAN View Post
What a joke! If anyone could possibly vote for him or any other Democrat they are a complete imbecile! This is not the party of their daddy... it is not the one with the best interests of Americans in mind. Stubborn hard headedness is the only reason a vote will be cast in their favor. Only thing you will gain is more crime, loss of rights, and surrender of 70+ cents on every dollar you earn. NOTHING IS FREE!!!!! When everything is free.... everyone pays!!! EVERYONE!
Don't kid yourself, there are more 'walking brain dead' than there should be and unfortunately those are the creatures that vote democrat. How anyone can watch these hand waving, patronizing, self absorbed democrat candidates and think they'd be good for our country is startling. Throwing out one freebie after another, pandering to one minority group after another, promising cradle to grave "free" living, all at the expense of the hard working citizens of our country who bust butt every day to afford some of this stuff for their own families. The lunatic left wants to make it all "free" for the folks who snuck into the country last night, last month, last year...with a bundle full of drugs on their back, at your expense.
bohunr, bpottorff and ruger300 like this.

Last edited by wingshot; 02-29-2020 at 07:09 PM.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 01:57 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I voted for the rock. I like rocks.
bohunr and NorthernPotterCo like this.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 02:15 PM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whil e kioti View Post
I voted he is a liar...but I really think he inmay be in the early stages of dementia /Alzheimer's...sad really.

I'm not voting in the poll as I'm somewhere between the first two. Either he purposely embellished the fact, in which case he lied, or he's out of touch with reality, in which case I suppose he was being honest in his own mind. I agree with whil e kioti, I think it may be the latter.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 06:03 PM

Nope loridr, he simply lied thinking nobody would question it. Same as those who claimed to have seen combat or come under fire...when they really didn't.
ruger300 likes this.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 06:11 PM
The Man

Next thing you know, Old Joe will be telling us all about the time he was with Brian Williams and Hillary in a helicopter and they came under heavy enemy fire!!!

I know that one must be coming soon....these left wing types can't help fabricating stories about being in a helicopter and taking heavy enemy fire!
bohunr likes this.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 06:24 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

agree with loridr, yellowdog and simoncool, all three made good points .
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 06:27 PM

If Biden really wants to tell a true story about coming under fire, all he has to do is go to Chicago, walk into a gang infested area, and demand they turn in their guns.

story at 11

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page