Another Trump Buddy Sentenced To Prison!! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Sage

Another Trump Buddy Sentenced To Prison!!

.......aka Roger Stone. What an obnoxious cocky thug!! Yep....as Trump said....a "good man" treated so very badly. I was hoping for 5 but 3 years 4 months ain't too shabby. Judge Jackson acted the way we expect federal judges to act. In the face of political interference by Trump & Barr in the sentencing process, she focused on the facts and circumstances of the case and gave Stone a reasonable sentence. Judge Jackson stared in Stones smirking face & said “The truth still exists. The truth still matters” plus that Stone “was not prosecuted for standing up for the president; he was prosecuted for covering up for the president".

Hat's off to America's justice system standing firmly for the rule of law!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN20E1E4
Pa. Slim, dragman and SlickShot like this.

NRA Life Member
PFSC Life Member
CBF Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 06:23 PM

Here's what I don't understand about this situation

Mr stone was prosecuted for asking russians to obtain ms Clinton's leaked e-mails.

Why wasn't ms clinton prosecuted for making those e-mails easy pickings? Wasn't her use of a non secure server illegal, and responsible for those stolen e-mails?

Ignoring the first crime, without which there couldn't have been a second crime? Does that make sense to you loggy?
bohunr, Ron pa, Dogface and 4 others like this.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellodog View Post
Here's what I don't understand about this situation

Mr stone was prosecuted for asking russians to obtain ms Clinton's leaked e-mails.

Why wasn't ms clinton prosecuted for making those e-mails easy pickings? Wasn't her use of a non secure server illegal, and responsible for those stolen e-mails?

Ignoring the first crime, without which there couldn't have been a second crime? Does that make sense to you loggy?
Make 100% sense to me. You apparently didn't read(or are aware of) any details of what crimes(see below) this close Trump advisor/blatant criminal was indicted/convicted on:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

NRA Life Member
PFSC Life Member
CBF Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 06:49 PM

Regardless of what else mr stone was convicted of, he was convicted of asking the russians to obtain those leaked e-mails, no?

I would expect ms clinton to be prosecuted for making those e-mails available. It was/is a crime, no?
bohunr and Dogface like this.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellodog View Post
Regardless of what else mr stone was convicted of, he was convicted of asking the russians to obtain those leaked e-mails, no?

I would expect ms clinton to be prosecuted for making those e-mails available. It was/is a crime, no?
Nope!! Again for the last time:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

NRA Life Member
PFSC Life Member
CBF Member
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loggy View Post

Hat's off to America's justice system standing firmly for the rule of law!!

Yeah, "hats off" to them, the partisan liberal judge who has yet to allow Mr. Stone his right of free speech so he could defend himself in public while all the lefties were crucifying him on tv and in the press. And "hats off" to the 'ringer jury foreman' who hid her biased hatred of Trump and Stone throughout the trial until the biased unfair prosecutors were exposed and quit. Then knowing the game was up, she finally admitted her bias and the fact that she'd been using social media to communicate with friends to bash Stone and Trump during the trial.

I don't consider that to be 'justice', I consider that to be 'just-us', and those people think the rule of law is something they can twist into a weapon and use it to suit their agenda and punish their enemies. Yeah "hats off" to them.
.257 and ruger300 like this.
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loggy View Post
Nope!!]
Ok, excuse me. He was convicted for lying to congress...about asking the russians for help finding ms Clinton's stolen e-mails.

Getting back to those e-mails. What are your thoughts about ms clinton not being prosecuted for using an unsecured server? It is/was definatly against the law, no?
bohunr and ruger300 like this.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 07:42 PM

what hitlery did isnt illegal. Demonrats are incapable of breaking the law. thats how Hitlery and Obama got away with selling a uranium mine to the Russians.

i just wonder whats on all those e-mails that stone wants from Russia. apparently the vast majority of the Government doesnt want to know. i want to know !

bring back wikileaks and we will all know!!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 08:00 PM
Frequent Contributor

OK Loggy, I read your posting of the Stone indictment and there area few things in there worthy of comment.

No where in there is there any accusation that Stone was in touch with the Russians. He was in touch directly and through intermediaries with Assange of Wikileaks. So were a lot of people including news outlets and politicians. Where is the crime?

Assange claimed from the beginning that the Russians were not his source. So how was Stone colluding with Russians if his source had nothing to do with Russia?

The security company identified as "company 1" in the indictment is none other than Crowdstrike- the same company that Trump said in the famous phone call that he wanted investigated by the Ukainians. The same company that has been operating with George Soros in a joint venture in the Ukraine. They are the only link to Russia and that link is about to be broken if Assange comes through with a thumb drive showing how the information came from the DNC.

The Mueller investigation concluded there was no russian collusion with Trump so again where is the original crime here.

Since this whole setup, sham of an investigation started there have been a lot of developments that indicate there is really nothing that Stone did wrong. Yes he may have gotten twisted up on some process items but that seems to be all and it is not enough for a big sentence.

With the revealing of a Deep State operative lawyer on the jury, the case should be thrown out and re submitted with the new information revealed since the original indictment and after the Assnage extradition hearing is over. My guess is it would never come to trial based on the new information.
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 09:10 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Stone, General Flynn and Papadopoulis were prosecuted for lying. Actually railroaded for for talking points for the libs. McCabe, Comey, Weinstein, Strzok and to many to name have been accused and verified to have lied multiple times. IG report and Fisa as proof. It's either 2 systems of justice or since they decided not to prosecute , they must be innocent lol. Now when Federal prosecutor Durham prosecutes, I wonder how many libs are going to take their hats off to the justice system for standing firmly to the rule of law
Dogface, Whaler and rockyDD like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page