Thank you for your service. - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 184Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jimbridger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: kunkle, pa
Posts: 17,913
Back To Top
Thank you for your service.

https://breaking911.com/breaking-lt-...XW25hQUQzjdDC4


Looks like a Purple Heart,Defense Meritorious and Meritorious medals. I guess he don't like Heroes that were wounded or tell the truth. Waugh!
Loggy, Birch812, irishxc and 3 others like this.

AR is only a pacifier.You will never grow if it's not in your genes.
jimbridger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 11,943
Back To Top
JB, in the current construct of our government it's impossible to get a grip on who the good guys are and who is telling the truth. Awards for heroism, devotion to duty and loyalty do not mean that a person can be trusted going forward. When someone, especially a military someone, decides or feels it is their duty to question the Commander In Chief then certain rules apply that do not effect the civilian population. You and I are both former military and my thought is that what I am saying here makes sense to you. Not saying it's right....

As for the background of the subject gentleman. Once upon a time I did background investigations for a certain element of the Intelligence Community. The very first thing I learned is that just because an investigation found a person to be "Neat, sweet and discrete" that sane investigation covered the persons PAST and in no way proved they would carry on in the same manner in the future given their circumstances.

Good night Chesty, wherever you are......
jimsdad is offline  
post #3 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Pa
Posts: 604
Back To Top
Tell the truth? He is a traitor and is being dealt with accordingly. Stay tuned. More to follow.........
bohunr, JoeG52, Dogface and 4 others like this.
Little Big Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
jimbridger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: kunkle, pa
Posts: 17,913
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsdad View Post
JB, in the current construct of our government it's impossible to get a grip on who the good guys are and who is telling the truth. Awards for heroism, devotion to duty and loyalty do not mean that a person can be trusted going forward. When someone, especially a military someone, decides or feels it is their duty to question the Commander In Chief then certain rules apply that do not effect the civilian population. You and I are both former military and my thought is that what I am saying here makes sense to you. Not saying it's right....

As for the background of the subject gentleman. Once upon a time I did background investigations for a certain element of the Intelligence Community. The very first thing I learned is that just because an investigation found a person to be "Neat, sweet and discrete" that sane investigation covered the persons PAST and in no way proved they would carry on in the same manner in the future given their circumstances.

You and I both know this was pure retaliation for speaking up. It is every military persons obligation to to only follow Lawful orders. Congress commissions officer. Following orders blindly is not the military way if the order given was illegal, improper or immoral. He may be the Commander in Chief but he is not military nor in the chain of command. You should know that if you worked intel.

Maybe My Lai rings a bell.

No way can you tell me this was because he done well in prior service that he was a risk of doing bad in future service. Waugh!

AR is only a pacifier.You will never grow if it's not in your genes.
jimbridger is offline  
post #5 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ..Harborcreek,Pa
Posts: 2,439
Send a message via AIM to 59Willys
Back To Top
just another democrat "sucker" posing as a "victim" Anybody that knows better is him
bohunr, Laylow, ruger300 and 1 others like this.
59Willys is offline  
post #6 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SW PA
Posts: 3,909
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbridger View Post
https://breaking911.com/breaking-lt-...XW25hQUQzjdDC4


Looks like a Purple Heart,Defense Meritorious and Meritorious medals. I guess he don't like Heroes that were wounded or tell the truth. Waugh!
Probably doesn't like a rat who has clearances that blabs before talking to the boss.
bohunr, 59Willys, loridr and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Laylow; 02-07-2020 at 06:19 PM.
Laylow is offline  
post #7 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: conestoga,pa/Mills,Pa
Posts: 4,199
Back To Top
they should show the door to a lot more down there in Washington. especially the democrats. hopefully in November 2020 it will come true.
bohunr, 59Willys and ruger300 like this.
NorthernPotterCo is offline  
post #8 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: pa, luzerne county
Posts: 1,728
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbridger View Post
You and I both know this was pure retaliation for speaking up. It is every military persons obligation to to only follow Lawful orders. Congress commissions officer. Following orders blindly is not the military way if the order given was illegal, improper or immoral. He may be the Commander in Chief but he is not military nor in the chain of command. You should know that if you worked intel.

Maybe My Lai rings a bell.

No way can you tell me this was because he done well in prior service that he was a risk of doing bad in future service. Waugh!
He followed his oath and broke no laws. The guy is a true patriot. Plus, somebody tell me what his brother had to do with this? He was canned as well. I never that I would live in an autocratic government. No one in the government is allowed to have a conscious and do what they feel is right. All this shows is in the future, keep your mouth shut for fear of what might happen to you or your family.
irishxc is offline  
post #9 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: bedford,pa
Posts: 963
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbridger View Post
You and I both know this was pure retaliation for speaking up. I Waugh!
Maybe not

Vindman sat in on the Ukraine phone call that was used for the Trump impeachment. It has been alleged that he called the whistleblower and set off the chain of pre arranged events that started the impeachment. The whistleblower wrote his complaint with no first hand knowledge of the call and with the assistance of Schiff's staff and my have met with Schiff to fabricate their story. This whole process was reviewed by an AG who testified in secret to the Democrats and his testimony was the only one that was not released to the public.

This could get interesting. The call was classified and Vinman leaked it to the whistleblower. That is probably a crime and it was an attempt to bring down the President so it might be a serious crime. If we are lucky, they will flip Vinman the way Flynn was flipped and Trump can bag Schiff and his crew.
rockyDD is online now  
post #10 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: conestoga,pa/Mills,Pa
Posts: 4,199
Back To Top
rockyDD, agree with you and this could get interesting.
bohunr and ruger300 like this.
NorthernPotterCo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome