Bob Casey - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 50Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-25-2020, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central PA
Posts: 2,945
Back To Top
Bob Casey

Just saw Bob Casey parroting the party line that witnesses should be called in the Senate.

Apparently, another Senator who doesn't know that the case needs to be made in the House and presented to the Senate for a trial and decision.

What will it take to cut that loser from the Govt. teat?
Muzz, bohunr, Dogface and 1 others like this.

I prefer my kid hunt and fish rather than steal and deal,
Takemrarely is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Centermoreland(near Tunkhannock), Pa.
Posts: 504
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemrarely View Post
Just saw Bob Casey parroting the party line that witnesses should be called in the Senate.

Apparently, another Senator who doesn't know that the case needs to be made in the House and presented to the Senate for a trial and decision.

What will it take to cut that loser from the Govt. teat?
You had your chance in 2018. The man(?) is a loser, riding his father's coattails. As a man and/or politician, he can't hold a candle to his father's big toe. Yet, the people of this state voted him back in. So, we will have a "party line shill" for four more years.
Joe Kaschak is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 02:45 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pa
Posts: 3,491
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemrarely View Post
Just saw Bob Casey parroting the party line that witnesses should be called in the Senate.

Apparently, another Senator who doesn't know that the case needs to be made in the House and presented to the Senate for a trial and decision.

What will it take to cut that loser from the Govt. teat?
bob casey is about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Intelligence without wisdom is Modern Society............
lynxone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 02:55 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: conestoga,pa/Mills,Pa
Posts: 4,220
Back To Top
a lot of politicians fall in that description lynxone.
NorthernPotterCo is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 05:58 AM
Part of the Community
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW, Pennsylvania
Posts: 190
Back To Top
psalm 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxone View Post
bob casey is about as sharp as a bowling ball.
I have written Casey several e-mails referring to the fact that he always votes with his screwed up dysfunctional party and asked him how he can look at himself in the mirror.
bohunr, Dogface and lanctrapper like this.
treefarmer is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 06:35 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: butler county
Posts: 349
Back To Top
Pennsylvania is controlled by Pittsburgh, Philadelphia ,Harrisburg and Scranton. Those are population and Democrat strongholds. This state is an example of what would happen with the elimination of the electoral college. Pennsylvania needs an electoral college.
bohunr, rugerno1, Dogface and 1 others like this.
superd is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 07:27 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Berks Co., Pa
Posts: 4,691
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by treefarmer View Post
I have written Casey several e-mails referring to the fact that he always votes with his screwed up dysfunctional party and asked him how he can look at himself in the mirror.
I will agree with that 99% of the time....he is however, fairly pro-gun. Have to give credit where credit is due.

GOBBLE THIS!!!
fall gobbler is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 07:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 11,946
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by superd View Post
Pennsylvania is controlled by Pittsburgh, Philadelphia ,Harrisburg and Scranton. Those are population and Democrat strongholds. This state is an example of what would happen with the elimination of the electoral college. Pennsylvania needs an electoral college.
After the last election Chester County has 100% Democrat political representation now.

Makes me sick.
bohunr likes this.

Good night Chesty, wherever you are......
jimsdad is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 11:29 AM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana, Co. Pa
Posts: 1,514
Back To Top
if Trump would allow witnesses and turn documents over to the senate or house it would prove hes innocent. as he is still hiding them i guess hes guilty. hope none of you get called to jury duty as the person would be locked up without a fair trial under Trumps terms.
Pa. Slim is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 12:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: erie, pa
Posts: 14,799
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa. Slim View Post
if Trump would allow witnesses and turn documents over to the senate or house it would prove hes innocent. as he is still hiding them i guess hes guilty. hope none of you get called to jury duty as the person would be locked up without a fair trial under Trumps terms.

in every court in America, no one has to prove they are innocent. its the prosecutions job to prove they are guilty, if they cant do that, then there should not be a trial, especially a trial asking the accused to provide witnesses...LOL

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
bohunr is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome