time to call a spade a spade - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

time to call a spade a spade

I was laying block yesterday and thinking about the impeachment. The more I thought about it the madder I got. I've worked hard all my life and at 55 yrs old iv'e seen this country plunge on a downward spiral. We've come a long way from mayberry and leave it to beaver...

Our current democratic party promotes about everything I'm against, and tears down about everything I've stood for and worked hard for all my life.

pro choice....why call it pro choice? call it what it is...babykillers.

same sex marriage? wow how did we go from" hush hush " they are getting a divorce, hard to get one even harder yet to find a minister that would re-marry you once you were...to...same sex marriage. Its weird, and no it's not natural, even animals know better. There is no "hate" in that statement, none whatsoever, just the truth...a spade a spade.

Freeloaders...wow what is up with able bodied folks working the system and getting free hand outs when they could work? It's time to promote a strong work ethic in this country. Close up the borders, and if you can work...get out and work. Mandatory drug testing for welfare....if your lazy, or a freeloader call it what it is.

Our constitution....worked well in the past, no need to change it. Instead of changing the rules to suit our agenda...how about we change and follow the rules.

GOD.....we need Him back in this country....

I figure if our Gov't leaders cannot reason the simple truths and recognize" good from evil" how on earth could they ever make good sound decisions on anything else?...a twisted mind does twisted things.
Griz, dce, coyotejohn and 22 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 07:53 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Very well said

Stant
bohunr likes this.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

I know it sounds harsh to call things as they are, but we have to.

I was brought up in a good Christian home, I was taught right from wrong, I was taught to have a good strong work ethic etc... There were times in my life that I did not heed the advice of my parents, there was times in my life that I did things even though I knew better.

But I never tried to twist and pervert the "truth"...There were times I had to acknowledge my faults, and admit I was wrong. But in all those times it was the "truth" that brought a humble confession and a resolve to change and do better.

I'm not going to point fingers, we all have things we need to do better at. But we cannot afford to allow our Gov't to twist and malign the "truth".....We cannot afford to call evil good, or to water down or change the rules of ethical and moral conduct in order to allow perversion.

We as a nation must stand for truth and the right....if we do not, then where can we turn? Where will we find steadfast and unmoveable ? Where will we find guidance to make wrongs right? As a nation where will we find leadership?

WE as a nation cannot afford to allow the democratic liberals to have their way. We must stand for truth, or all will suffer.

We cannot allow them to suck this nation any further into the mire.
dce, coyotejohn, bohunr and 9 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

obviously Christians would rely on guidance and leadership from above......but we must recognize that as a free nation not everyone will be Christians......however, all regardless of belief will benefit from proper moral and ethical conduct upheld by our laws and gov't.
bohunr, Danesdad and Mussgrass like this.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 09:09 AM
Frequent Contributor

"moral and ethical conduct " will NEVER happen with our current political elected officials and what they have done to our system. .
bohunr likes this.
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 09:12 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

very well said , don`t apologize for speaking the truth. change starts with us we need to vote those nut jobs out of office and vote better people in. ones that will work for us not against us.
bohunr and Mussgrass like this.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 09:46 AM

Maybe we should just do away with all the party`s and just have one party...The Republican Party and one leader for as long as he lives, like North Korea and Iran and a few others, those people seem to like it like that.....
dragman likes this.

If you don`t stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them....
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 10:30 AM

do you think those people really like the way they are treated? this country is a democracy, not intended to be ruled by a dictator or king. a one party system would be the downfall of the USA.
bohunr, dragman and SlickShot like this.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickShot View Post
Maybe we should just do away with all the party`s and just have one party...The Republican Party and one leader for as long as he lives, like North Korea and Iran and a few others, those people seem to like it like that.....

no one is saying that. not even the OP. but you had to toss the suggestion intot he mix that we want an all republican party and Trump as the supreme leader ?

what we want is for right to be right and wrong to be wrong. no distortion, no twisting...just real honest facts, laws and people willing to stand for the truth, do whats right and to heck with everything else...if its wrong, its wrong.

Women are from Venus
Men are from Mars
all other genders are from Uranus

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa. Slim View Post
do you think those people really like the way they are treated? this country is a democracy, not intended to be ruled by a dictator or king. a one party system would be the downfall of the USA.
Exactly my point, That is REALLY what makes America Great, we have a Democratic Democracy and we have that right to vote. The Dems will vote against any bill the Repubs want, even if it would be good for all the people, and the Repubs do the same and veto any good bill the Dems put up. Neither party wants to make the other look good in the eyes of the voting public, come re-election time, So this stalemate only hurts all of us in the long run....As far as `I`m concerned they are all a bunch of crooks..... Just saying....
bohunr, ruger300 and Buckskin Dave like this.

If you don`t stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page