Seeing Red - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 242Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Seeing Red

Just got done watching the House Democrats lay out their articles of impeachment. That entire crew behind the podium was turning my stomach. I hope and pray that the rest of the country sees through them and what they’re actually trying to do here. This isn’t about Trump it’s about the Democrats making a desperate attempt at winning the next election because they know they don’t have a viable candidate. Is this the new precedent being set for our country ? If your party isn’t capable of winning over the American people through policy let’s smear the opposition for four years and try to impeach the President by any means possible to go along with a unfair process.

Darton DS-3800
Public Land Hunter

Last edited by steelhead125; 12-10-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 10:47 AM

I agree 100% I’ve never felt personally insulted by any politicians in my life until recently. They aren’t even hiding the fact that this whole sham is about the 2020 election. They know he is going to win and are trying everything to delegitimize his 2020 win same as the 2016 win. If there was a petition to start hanging these treasonous Democrats I’d sign my John Hancock.
post #3 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

The Dems are an obsessed group of rabid rats. I don't me to offend any real rodent rats by saying that. If they worked in the private sector acting like a bunch of unproductive idiots they wouldn't have a job. You would think those that voted for these rats would demand that they work for them trying to improve things in their states rather than wasting their money. Negative Nancy, at 79 years old, really doesn't have a clue.
bohunr likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Banned

The best example of why there needs to be term limits and age limit!
bohunr and awaterfowler1 like this.
post #5 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

agree with all of you , especially NECK SHOT
bohunr likes this.
post #6 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Frequent Contributor

There is not a single Democrat I could vote for, EVER! They are all pond scum! Every thing they do is about destroying us and this country.
bohunr, Dogface, Laylow and 1 others like this.
post #7 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Maxine Watters standing there looking all dignified was something to behold. That women is a absolute lunatic. I also don’t know how any person can look at Adam Schiff and not totally be creeped out by him. It makes me so angry seeing these people up there who I have such little respect for trying to impeach the President that won the election fair and square and who has done nothing wrong. Why shouldn’t Biden and his son be investigated anyhow ? Anyone truly doubt there was corruption there with Ukraine ? Funny thing is though the Democrats will do everything in their power to support him if he becomes the nominee. So hypocritical. Especially when liberals claim to be for the working man and are so against white male privilege . If Hunter collecting over 50,000 a month for doing nothing isn’t white make privilege I don’t know what is. Biden is really the chosen one to bring back equality ? Meanwhile Trump has lowered unemployment for all ethnicities and has not done one thing to damage minorities. Be it race, sexuality or religion. The only thing they could possibly complain about is transgenders not being allowed to serve which I agree with because it’s a mental illness.
dce, coyotejohn, bohunr and 6 others like this.

Darton DS-3800
Public Land Hunter

Last edited by steelhead125; 12-10-2019 at 11:51 AM.
post #8 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:14 AM

They are on the news right now trying to take credit for USMCA. Unbelievable
bohunr likes this.
post #9 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Sage

1. Abuse of power.
2. Obstruction of congress.

These are the articles on which the house will vote to impeach.
bohunr likes this.

Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.
post #10 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Part of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhead125 View Post
It makes me so angry seeing these people up there who I have such little respect for trying to impeach the President that won the election fair and square and who has done nothing wrong.

I realize I am going to get flamed for this but here goes

You do realize he lost the popular vote, with that said the electorate elected him, not the people.

also he is guilty of the "emoluments" statue at minumum. I dont think anyone doesn't realize that he and his family are profiting from his presidency. That is an impeachable offense.

you dont make the kind of money that man has made without doing things that would make people sick.

I am all for term limits, age limits and pay them all minimum wage (they won't stick around long), remove the pension benefit too.
bucksnort1 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page