The hearing... - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 150Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

The hearing...

Highlights so far: Schiff says he doesn't know name of whistleblower despite him say he did weeks ago. Rep Jordan (R) is making the witnesses look bad, a former Dem Congressman says they should pull the plug on it as nothing impeachable, NOBODY can come up with a crime committed by Trump, neither witnesses can name a crime, Ukraine received it's money before end of September but there was no investigations of the Bidens.
I was watching the hearing while eating lunch at BK. At the break the station was CBS. They had Reince Priebus on, hoping he'd throw Trump under the bus. Much to their dismay he stood up for Trump saying no violations, no crimes, CBS mods looked like gut shot.Trump 1, Dems 0 again.

Thank God I'm an American, and not a democrat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

It's all just a witch hunt smear campaign to try and sway voters for next year. I hate to inform them, but the vast majority of the public was against this to begin with, it isn't going to make a difference. Keep America Great!
Muzz, bohunr, ruger300 and 1 others like this.

Gun Control = Using both hands, and hitting your target
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:22 AM

you must be watching another hearing then the one im watching. the one im watching shows the republicans doing the same thing they have done in other hearings. attacking the witnesses and the democrats instead of trying to get real information from those that are willing to testify. both of the witnesses were long term members of the government and served under both republican and democrat presidents for almost 30 years. as Taylor said they saw something not right that was happening and reported it. he took the same oath as all of congress has to protect the Constitution. its about time for Trump and the republicans to do the same. time to stand up and tell Trump he wrong. i know everyone has different views but right is right and wrong is wrong.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Close Enough! At least in the right country and state now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa. Slim View Post
you must be watching another hearing then the one im watching. the one im watching shows the republicans doing the same thing they have done in other hearings. attacking the witnesses and the democrats instead of trying to get real information from those that are willing to testify. both of the witnesses were long term members of the government and served under both republican and democrat presidents for almost 30 years. as Taylor said they saw something not right that was happening and reported it. he took the same oath as all of congress has to protect the Constitution. its about time for Trump and the republicans to do the same. time to stand up and tell Trump he wrong. i know everyone has different views but right is right and wrong is wrong.
You must have just subscribed to Disney's new streaming service.

Shoot straight

People are sick of politicians, and me, I hate cats in the house.
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Yep, and you are wrong, you must have been hallucinating.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Frequent Contributor

Quote:
. as Taylor said they saw something not right that was happening and reported it. he took the same oath as all of congress has to protect the Constitution. its about time for Trump and the republicans to do the same. time to stand up and tell Trump he wrong. i know everyone has different views but right is right and wrong is wrong.
Taylor and Kent did not see anything wrong- they saw a policy that was different that they didn't agree with. Instead of doing their job of implementing the policy of the President half the country voted for they worked against it. Then they were offended when Trump cut them out and used the alternative Guiliani group to get it implemented. Those who know Trump applaud his move.

Keep in mind these two-
were on duty when the corrupt Ukrainian government teamed up with the corrupt Obama/ Biden/Kerry group to there mutual benefit

were on duty when the corrupt Ukrainian government worked with the Clinton campaign to "dig up dirt" on Trump to get the FISA warrants, supply the possibly fake black book that got Manifort of resign and other acts that the President wants to investigate through John Durham. England, Italy and Australia
are co-operating. Why not Ukraine? Why do Obama's Deep State loyalists oppose this investigation and even pretend to have never heard of this interference in a Presidential campaign for the benefit of Hillary Clinton, Ukraine and themselves. Perhaps they should be fired instead of Trump for breaking the Law.

This is another case of the Deep State disloyalty to the President because they either disagree with the policy or are complicit in bringing down the President with a coup. Either way they should be fired and replaced with people who understand the job or thrown in jail if they can be shown to be involved in overthrowing the Trump presidency.

Last edited by rockyDD; 11-14-2019 at 02:47 PM.
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyDD View Post
Quote:
. as Taylor said they saw something not right that was happening and reported it. he took the same oath as all of congress has to protect the Constitution. its about time for Trump and the republicans to do the same. time to stand up and tell Trump he wrong. i know everyone has different views but right is right and wrong is wrong.
Taylor and Kent did not see anything wrong- they saw a policy that was different that they didn't agree with. Instead of doing there job of implementing the policy of the President half the country worked for they worked against it. Then they were offended when Trump cut them out and used the alternative Guiliani group to get it implemented. Those who know Trump applaud his move.

Keep in mind these two-
were on duty when the corrupt Ukrainian government teamed up with the corrupt Obama/ Biden/Kerry group to there mutual benefit

were on duty when the corrupt Ukrainian government worked with the Clinton campaign to "dig up dirt" on Trump to get the FISA warrants, supply the possibly fake black book that got Manifort of resign and other acts that the President wants to investigate through John Durham. England, Italy and Australia
are co-operating. Why not Ukraine? Why do Obama's Deep State loyalists oppose this investigation and even pretend to have never heard if this interference in a Presidential campaign for the benefit of Hillary Clinton, Ukraine and themselves. Perhaps they should be fired instead of Trump for breaking the Law.

This is another case of the Deep State disloyalty to the President because they either disagree with the policy or are complicit in bringing down the President with a coup. Either way they should be fired and replaced with people who understand the job or thrown in jail if they can be shown to be involved in overthrowing the Trump presidency.
Two thumbs
bohunr, lynxone and ruger300 like this.
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

First round of impeachment hearing doesn’t go well..., and there is the first school shooting In months......hummmmmm.......
bohunr and ruger300 like this.

I prefer my kid hunt and fish rather than steal and deal,
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Close Enough! At least in the right country and state now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemrarely View Post
First round of impeachment hearing doesn’t go well..., and there is the first school shooting In months......hummmmmm.......
It is kind of curious how things like this seem to happen often when the dem's are losing the country's interest in their shenanigans.

Likely coincidental, but still curious.

Shoot straight

People are sick of politicians, and me, I hate cats in the house.
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 03:36 PM

again you people defend trump even when he breaks the laws of the Constitution. it is against the law to even suggest that a president asks for another country to investigate an american citizen. the fact that trump with held funds from the Ukraine is also against the law. i have an idea, let Trump come to the hearings and tell his side as he is the one that started it all. also give the evidence he is holding from congress so he can prove he is innocent. he keeps saying he did nothing wrong. you people live in the past, Clinton's, Obama, its already been proven that they did nothing that they can be held accountable for. time to come up to date and forget about the past.
dragman likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page