Mad Dog pretty well sums up things!! lol

Dean Conklin and dragman like this.

NRA Life Member
PFSC Life Member
CBF Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 11:15 AM

But But the hard core supporters will just back good old Trump even when he continues to spit in the face of our military!
Loggy, Dean Conklin and bucksnort1 like this.

To Crush your enemys, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of there women.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 11:36 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Only fools fight in a burning house...Day of the dove
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 11:55 AM

Ever know anybody that didn't try to denigrate the boss after they were canned? The guy obviously can't hold a job outside of the military.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragman View Post
But But the hard core supporters will just back good old Trump even when he continues to spit in the face of our military!
I suppose you would have preferred that Trump left our troops in Syria knowing that the Turkish military was coming whether he wanted it to happen or not and we lost more American lives in the crap hole of the Middle east. He didn't spit in anyone's face, he did the right thing. I find it pathetic that those who were not going to be shot at, for essentially nothing, have the temerity to shoot off their mouths regarding what should have been done.
ruger300 likes this.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:30 PM

I would have preferred that we backed our allies.
Loggy, Dean Conklin and dragman like this.

Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:40 PM
Sage

The Kurds were not our Allies, that is a crock. We were allies of the Kurds and that did not mean we were going to hold up their pants like suspenders forever!
coyotejohn and ruger300 like this.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:42 PM

I find it a disgrace for a person with ZERO combat/military experience to act alone, ignoring his advisers what the end result would be and move military assets because he wanted to.
Has nothing to do with protecting sand cowboys lives, has everything to do with the message this sends to our allies.
US has backed the wrong pony many of times before and with the Kurds would have turned out the same.
We have no business sending troops into the Saudi's either, let them hire true mercenaries that won't drag a whole country into a fight.
Dean Conklin likes this.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birch812 View Post
I find it a disgrace for a person with ZERO combat/military experience to act alone, ignoring his advisers what the end result would be and move military assets because he wanted to.
Has nothing to do with protecting sand cowboys lives, has everything to do with the message this sends to our allies.
US has backed the wrong pony many of times before and with the Kurds would have turned out the same.
We have no business sending troops into the Saudi's either, let them hire true mercenaries that won't drag a whole country into a fight.
We have no business sending troops over there in any country, it never turns our well. We arm the animals and eventually they turn the arms on the US, You cannot help people who still live in Muslim tribal conditions unless they are all dead but one tribe! However, I doubt they would be able to get along then.
coyotejohn and ruger300 like this.

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Close Enough! At least in the right country and state now.
I asked this question before, in another thread:
Does anyone here know the details of the troop "withdrawal?"
Does anyone here know how and if we "abandoned" the Kurds that the 50 or so SF troops were with? Where did those troops go, and where did the Kurds they were with go?

I'll answer since no one else did. We don't know, the "news" media doesn't know either. Does it look bad based on what we think we know? To a degree, but I'm willing to bet that there is a lot we don't know that would make things look not too bad. Things that we should probably not know anyway, based on the nature of what SF teams do. Keep in mind, the only reason we even knew SF teams were going into Syria in the first place is because Oblama announced it in one of his "look how great I am" speeches.

Shoot straight

People are sick of politicians, and me, I hate cats in the house.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page