The small things - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 111Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

The small things

It's the small things that matter in life. And what separates good people from bad people, people with integrity from slim ball people, people who are honest and people who will lie and do anything as long as it benefits them.

Last election Trump used Prince's music at a campaign rally and was issued a warning he was not allowed to and would be sued if he did further. His team issued a letter admitting no "guilt" but promising he would never use it again since it isn't his property and didn't have the right to use it.

Trump goes to Minnesota to have a rally this week, and plays Purple rain!

It's the disrespect and the dishonest practices that are starting to get at people about how he does business. He did it because it was an automatic way to light up the crowd in that venue, and he simply didn't care that he was illegally stealing someone else's property. It might not be a big deal to any of his supporters but it simply shows he has NO regard for rules, laws, and will step on anyone if it benefits him.

To Crush your enemys, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of there women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Sage

next time Trump runs the record player he better not play that song again

DIYASUB likes this.

wmu 3A
post #3 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 12:26 PM
The Man

Drag come on. With all that is going on in this country and the world and your worried about the music being played at a rally?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Drag come on. With all that is going on in this country and the world and your worried about the music being played at a rally?
Absolutely!
You sound like the Democrats trying to deflect dishonest wrong doings by saying well in the grand scheme of things this isn't really a big deal.

To Crush your enemys, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of there women.
post #5 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragman View Post
It's the small things that matter in life. And what separates good people from bad people, people with integrity from slim ball people, people who are honest and people who will lie and do anything as long as it benefits them.
You forgot to mention it also separates the self-righteous people from the give it a rest people.
Woods walker likes this.

Only fools fight in a burning house...Day of the dove
post #6 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Actually dragman, sometimes its the big things...

In our country we murder about 2 million unborn babies a year and call it "choice." And your party champions that. Your party also had no problem with partial birth abortion (to refresh your memory, that involves delivering a baby all but the head, stabbing it in the back of the skull with surgical scissors and suctioning its brains out.)

Lets get into health care. I was told by your party if if liked my plan I could keep my plan, If I liked my doctor I could keep my doctor, and to boot, I'd save about $2,500 a year. Well I lost my plan, I had to change doctors and I paid about $6,000 more a year for worse coverage..

How about 2% GDP being the "new normal" and when Trump gut into office that doubled.

How about "If you started a business you really didn't create that", it was government that made that all possible. I blew a freakin' gasket when I heard that one. I've started my own business from scratch and have been successful for 11 years now, with no help, only hinderances from government.

How about Hillary and Bobo turning their backs on the brave folks in Bengazzi, and when confronted Hillary has the gall to say "What does it matter?" We should hold our troops in the absolute highest regard not abandon them and if we screw up , own it and learn from it. That's why it matters.

I could go on for days here. As for you dragman, save you righteous indignation for someone and somewhere else. It sickens me.
post #7 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 02:02 PM
Frequent Contributor

The only thing Dems hate more than Trump is us middle class working people and America.
Mussgrass likes this.
post #8 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Glad is sickens you.
And FYI I dislike the Democrats more than I do the Republicans so you message isn't worth toilet paper to me.

post #9 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 02:27 PM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger300 View Post
The only thing Dems hate more than Trump is us middle class working people and America.
Yep! We are the only thing standing between them and a dictatorship!
post #10 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragman View Post
Glad is sickens you.
And FYI I dislike the Democrats more than I do the Republicans so you message isn't worth toilet paper to me.
Yeah, you will only say that when you want to try and save face after being called out.

So I guess human life has the same value as toilet paper... ? What else am I to read into your reply?
coyotejohn likes this.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page