Chant - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Chant

So, "Pigs In A Blanket, Fry'em Like Bacon"!!!!!!!!!! is ok, BUT, "Send Them Home" is unacceptable???? We are in trouble!!!!!
bohunr and flintlock hunter like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Sage

We have been in trouble since the democrats turned left instead of simply being stupid!

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 07:19 PM

ANTIFA assaulting anyone THEY deem to be a “fascist” is OK.

Black Lives Matter chanting “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” is OK.

Madonna saying that she wants to blow up the White House is OK.

Actual democrat members of Congress saying that Trump “needs to be punched in the face” is OK.

Kathy Griffin posing with the severed head of Trump is OK.

Chanting “lock her up” or “send her back” at a rally is a dangerous and racist statement they had no place in our society.

WHY?

Because the left have declared that all of the threats and name calling and actual assaults are “justified” because they are fighting NAZI fascists and it is OK to punch NAZIs in the face.

The righteous indignation from the left over these innocuous tweets and chants is hilarious to watch. They love to feign outrage over this vile and divisive language and claim that THEIR party is tolerant and inclusive while totally ignoring all of the garbage that comes from the left.

If they want to get their hands dirty and “punch people in the mouth” then be prepare to get punched back twice as hard. And if any snowflake here wants to claim that I am making threats and advocating violence, stuff it. I just said that if they punch US, we will punch THEM, not the other way around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 07:26 PM
Frequent Contributor

Somewhere the Democrats got all twisted up, JFk could not run as a Democrat. He was not mentally unstable like the crew we have to put up with now. He actually loved this country. Of course he grew up in a time when you could say pork, bacon, or go home with out insulting some whiner.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:03 AM

wanna have fun ? write a letter to the editor or make an anonymous call to your paper and tell them you ate bacon with your hands and wiped the grease on all the Qurans at the local book store...LOL

make the same call to your favorite Demonrat politician, just to watch them implode..

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:22 AM
Sage

Aren't you supposed to do that?

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 12:20 PM
The Man

I agree itís very hypocritical but at the same time itís not the best look for conservatives. Sometimes we take tribalism too far and I would rather more dignity be displayed within our ranks. With that being said I would love nothing more than to see those 4 shipped as far away from here as possible.

Darton DS-3800
Public Land Hunter
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 12:25 PM

It would be great if we could send these snowflakes back in time to live in Germany in the 30s. A lesson in what Nazis were would do them great.
bohunr, OAWC and flintlock hunter like this.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhead125 View Post
I agree itís very hypocritical but at the same time itís not the best look for conservatives. Sometimes we take tribalism too far and I would rather more dignity be displayed within our ranks. With that being said I would love nothing more than to see those 4 shipped as far away from here as possible.

What looks best for us (conservatives) and is more dignified, is not working and has not been for a long time, which I believe is why we are where we are at now. The time to be "nice guys" is gone and it is time to take our great country back before it is too late. We are in a major battle and sitting back taking it on the chin is not in our best interest or our children and grandchildren!
bohunr, JasonN, pappybear and 3 others like this.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 03:16 PM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
What looks best for us (conservatives) and is more dignified, is not working and has not been for a long time, which I believe is why we are where we are at now. The time to be "nice guys" is gone and it is time to take our great country back before it is too late. We are in a major battle and sitting back taking it on the chin is not in our best interest or our children and grandchildren!
I think what finally turned Pennsylvania red was because how obnoxious the left has become. People grew tired of having policies and ideologies shoved down their throats. Republicans can keep the upper hand through current policy and the economy. Let the leftists dig their own graves by becoming even more obnoxious and radical. The average American wants no part of that sort of thing.

Darton DS-3800
Public Land Hunter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page