Who was wearing the bigger shoes? - Page 2 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birch812 View Post
Thing that I just cant figure out how everyone is so overjoyed that Trump didn't have his hands dirty in the Russian interference the fact Russia did and will again meddle in US elections is pushed to the side.
I knew from the beginning of Muellers investigation there would be no pictures of Trump and Putin sitting around smoking Cohiba Behike cigars and sipping Ruso-Baltique vodka, Donald is to smart to have actual dirt on his hands
I'm not overjoyed, simply glad that the investigation will no longer keep overshadowing what's really important, which is uncovering the architects of this whole "Russian meddling" dog and pony show.

Foreign enemies gonna do what foreign enemies gonna do, but we shouldn't have to be concerned about enemies WITHIN affecting our elections birch. In case you missed it, our own CIA and FBI were working FOR one candidate and AGAINST the other, who needs foreign enemies with stuff like that happening right here at home. The Russians are/were the least of our problems, but until now nobody seemed to want to address that problem.

Well, now that the mueller investigation is completed, those involved in the domestic plot to influence the elections better start getting their lives in order cus some will be going to jail. Fortunately, many didn't cover their tracks too well cus they figured it wasn't needed with ms Clinton in the WH. Funny thing, she ain't there and the guy that is seems like he might be kinda PO'ed about this whole thingie.
bohunr, JasonN, loridr and 2 others like this.

Pence/Putin 2024
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 08:54 AM

I dont like 2/3rds of what Trump has to say, but i do love the job he has done and is doing.

they say that good people get elected. then soon after being in office they get approached and are told how things are going to be. I know that happens and its a fact.

SO....Trump get elected and they approach him...he fires that person....another one approaches and he fires that person....and it gets repeated again and again. maybe people stopped relaying the "this is how its done" message.

the Demonrats and liberals hate Trump for one reason and one reason only....they cant control him!!
jimsdad likes this.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birch812 View Post
Thing that I just cant figure out how everyone is so overjoyed that Trump didn't have his hands dirty in the Russian interference the fact Russia did and will again meddle in US elections is pushed to the side.
I knew from the beginning of Muellers investigation there would be no pictures of Trump and Putin sitting around smoking Cohiba Behike cigars and sipping Ruso-Baltique vodka, Donald is to smart to have actual dirt on his hands
Yeah, that's it, he's so smart he dodged that photo op. Or it could be that the entire collusion story is just a steamy pile of horse patuti, as the Mueller report stated. Don't let any of the facts get in the way of your fantasy though. Keep in mind as well who was in the Whitehouse when all of this Russian interference was taking place. Who was running the Just-us department, who was in charge of the Intel agencies while all this Russian meddling was happening. Then ask yourself, why didn't they act to stop it, we know they knew about it.
bohunr and jimsdad like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 05:35 PM

when Trump and Putin met behind closed doors, just the two of them...i would like to think that they had Coffee and just sat there quietly talking about the little things in life.

then Putin looked at Trump and said: why are we doing this, why not let people in.

Trump replied: because it will drive the Demonrats bat crap crazy

then Putin laughed hysterically and so did Trump.....
JakeS1922 likes this.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Obama was well aware of the attempts by Russia to screw with the election and did nothing. Where was the investigation and outrage?
bohunr, jimsdad and ruger300 like this.

“I prefer my kid hunt and fish rather than steal and deal,”
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemrarely View Post
Obama was well aware of the attempts by Russia to screw with the election and did nothing. Where was the investigation and outrage?

they had an investigation and people were outraged....the investigation was run by Mueller and backed by the Demonrats they blamed Trump!!

that was the plan.

the GOP needs to have Barr look into why the Dems didnt do anything about it when they knew what was going on and how far they let it go, who was behind it, etc...

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 09:26 AM

First off, Rosenstein repeatedly stated that no election outcomes were affected by any “meddling” by the Russians. In other words, this farce that Russians, with the help of Trump, somehow hacked into voting machines and changed votes so that Trump won is the biggest lie of the whole situation. Sad part is that so many people still believe this is the case. This is where the “Trump stole the election” drivel comes from.
bohunr and whil e kioti like this.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGLE BOY View Post
First off, Rosenstein repeatedly stated that no election outcomes were affected by any “meddling” by the Russians. In other words, this farce that Russians, with the help of Trump, somehow hacked into voting machines and changed votes so that Trump won is the biggest lie of the whole situation. Sad part is that so many people still believe this is the case. This is where the “Trump stole the election” drivel comes from.
I believe this is true...the BHO administration discovered the attack adds on social media that the Russians put there...did nothing about them for whatever reasons...then used the incident as a weapon against Trump...all you ever here is..."the Russians meddled in the election"...lots of accusations...but...they never explain how they meddled...or explained what they did or attempted to do...other than those attack adds that did nothing.
bohunr likes this.

Only fools fight in a burning house...Day of the dove

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page