A Brown Gone - Page 6 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 08:47 AM

anyone in pro sports convicted of a felony should be banned from sports and the hall of fame for life. all records and mention of their career should be expunged.
Birch812, steelhead125 and SRA-5C+ like this.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohunr View Post
anyone in pro sports convicted of a felony should be banned from sports and the hall of fame for life. all records and mention of their career should be expunged.
If you include those that tested positive for PED's that would leave a lot of empty shelf space.
jimbridger and bohunr like this.
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birch812 View Post
If you include those that tested positive for PED's that would leave a lot of empty shelf space.

then empty those shelves !!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekora View Post
You must be a Steelers fan. It was obvious what went down with Ben years ago. It has also been obvious since hes been in Pittsburgh that he is a piece of garbage. But he can break the laws, and not participate in the National Anthem, but as soon as he throws a touchdown pass everyone in Pittsburgh loves him again...except me. I am not a Ravens fan or a Steelers fan. Actually, not a fan of the NFL at all after the whole National Anthem protest. I am a fan of our flag, what it stands for, and those who respect it.

Your memory may be as bad as your disdain for the NFL And again, as obvious as you state it was, please provide some proof of a crime or a link to his incarceration.. I admit there are some in the NFL that are a disgrace to the flag and this country, it should not be part of the NFL either.

UBP Life Member
Chasing in Special Reg's Areas
Sunday Hunting Supporter.
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Frequent Contributor

Just keep waiving your terrible towel. I guess you feel OJ was innocent too? Or, probably not...he was not a Steeler.
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Was OJ innocent?? I believe AB took a few hits to the head. The Gronk said he's messed up from football as well as a lot of others. AB can't speak English and he only had to play one game for 30 million but took the 15 million instead. A true genius.

Like all the sports shows say, "I hope he gets help."
bohunr likes this.
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekora View Post
Just keep waiving your terrible towel. I guess you feel OJ was innocent too? Or, probably not...he was not a Steeler.

Wow, maybe I am going to fast for you, but OJ and Ben have nothing in common except football. One is a convicted criminal and the other was prosecuted in the courts of popular opinion and media blithering before anyone knew anything. I am not a blind fan, and we were talking about the stupid idiot the Steeler's unloaded at the correct time too by the way. But your stuck on innuendo and sheer media mongering to try and prove a point. And you can't convey any fact or prove a point of what you said had merit. That's it.

AB is a classic diva melt down, and I agree he is a hot mess. But until he has his day in the court room, it is all speculation now.
bohunr likes this.

UBP Life Member
Chasing in Special Reg's Areas
Sunday Hunting Supporter.
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:16 PM
Frequent Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA-5C+ View Post
Wow, maybe I am going to fast for you, but OJ and Ben have nothing in common except football. One is a convicted criminal and the other was prosecuted in the courts of popular opinion and media blithering before anyone knew anything. I am not a blind fan, and we were talking about the stupid idiot the Steeler's unloaded at the correct time too by the way. But your stuck on innuendo and sheer media mongering to try and prove a point. And you can't convey any fact or prove a point of what you said had merit. That's it.

AB is a classic diva melt down, and I agree he is a hot mess. But until he has his day in the court room, it is all speculation now.
I totally agree with you on AB...However, I will agree to disagree on Ben. I have already put more of my time into this thread than I should of. I hope AB gets his act together for his own good, and I hope the Steelers lose every game this season. They are well on their way to that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page