A Brown Gone - Page 3 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 02:43 PM

When AB finds out that he has to run routes across the middle in NE he will be looking for yet another team. AB the decoy and when he acts up he can cry on the sidelines. I think NE picked him up only to scout Pitt and keep him away from AFC east teams. Waugh!
bohunr likes this.

AR is only a pacifier.You will never grow if it's not in your genes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 02:50 PM

Once the battles starts with Brady over camera time and passes thrown Brown will be out of New England too.
He is another version of Terrell Owens.
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Take away the team he was handed to what it has become under Tomlin and I think you find an average coach. That's not what I expect as a fan, average.
jimbridger likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffppc View Post
Take away the team he was handed to what it has become under Tomlin and I think you find an average coach. That's not what I expect as a fan, average.
sure about that?
10-6
12-4 - won SB
9-7
12-4
12-4
8-8
8-8
11-5
10-6
11-5
13-3
9-6
Pretty darn consistent as he can put his piece together and make a legit 2-3 year run then only drop to a 500 or better team for 1 or 2 years then come back for another run. It isn't like there aren't 31 other teams trying to win. And other than the PATS your not gonna find consistency of this level. Is he the best surely not, I don't like his style but as I said before he isn't the only person responsible for the culture this team has. Remember this Bill Cower has a LOWER win % and the team Tomlin inherited was 8-8 under Bill cower his last year coaching then 10-6 in Tomlins first year then 12-4 and won. That has NOTHING to do with Cower at that point.

To Crush your enemys, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of there women.
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birch812 View Post
Once the battles starts with Brady over camera time and passes thrown Brown will be out of New England too.
He is another version of Terrell Owens.
Or maybe he is a Randy Moss??? scary.
I don't think it matters to NE and I think that is why it MIGH work out. Brown knows they have a receiver that is his equal or at least legitimately close to it across from him and Brady and Bill are who they are. It will never work long term but don't put it past Brown to kiss the rings to get his and rub it in peoples faces.
bohunr and Danesdad like this.

To Crush your enemys, See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of there women.
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Does anyone think he could have taken the Bengles, Browns, Bills or the jets to the playoffs? He is not a bad head coach but he is not as good as the Steelers made him look. JMHO Waugh!

Does anyone think anybody couldíve taken those teams to the playoffs? Brown is gonna get 15 million from the Pats for this year. They also have an option to sign him next year for 20 million. If that donít motivate him, nothing will and this will be the last stop for him. He might be crazy but I donít think heís stupid.

As far as going over the middle, he probably wonít have to do that with the Pats. They have Edelman and Gordon to do that. AB is the gazelle youíll see gliding down the sideline and running under one of Bradyís rainbow TD passes.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 07:27 PM

it will be interesting for sure.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Sage

Well, it just got more interesting. There is a NYT article about a woman who claims Antonio Brown assaulted her 3 times in 2017-2018.

I canít post the article because itís a little graphic but it should be easy to find. The article states it is not known the assault was reported to the police.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Ditka is the only hope. He can even beat a hurricane!
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 05:39 AM

aNTONIO bROWN IS BEING SUED BY HIS TRAINER for rape, the nfl is investigating the aligations . will it never end ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page