HAHA..... It's Sanchez's turn.....!!!!!!!!!! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
The Man

HAHA..... It's Sanchez's turn.....!!!!!!!!!!

From Fox News:

A 17-year-old Greenwich, Conn., high school student who bragged online that she had sex with New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, reportedly says the 24-year-old NFL star knew she was only a teenager when the two "hooked up" at a New York City nightclub last month.

Eliza Kruger, the daughter of wealthy Connecticut hedge fund manager Konrad "Chip" Kruger, came forward Wednesday to confirm various reports of their relationship, according to a report in the sports website Deadspin.com.

Eliza reportedly bragged on Facebook about texts from "MARK SANCHEZ," who she reportedly met on New Year's Eve at the nightclub Lavo.

"You know I'm 17, right?" the teen says she told Sanchez, who reportedly replied: "We can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18."

The teen says she then told Sanchez: "17 is legal in New York."

The website reported that Kruger made sure to research the legal age for dating a minor before the encounter — 17 in New York and 16 in New Jersey.

She claims Sanchez, who gave her tickets to a Jets game against the Buffalo Bills, asked her on a date, and the two ended up spending the night at his New Jersey mansion.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner," she told the website. "He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm."

The teen says Sanchez last texted her at 2 a.m. on Jan. 24, after the Jets loss to the Steelers in the AFC Championship Game -- but, she insists she hasn't seen him since their one-night stand.

Genesis 27:3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Banned

Re: HAHA..... It's Sanchezs' turn.....!!!!!!!!!!

post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 12:47 PM
The Man

uh oh!

2F for a while...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 12:59 PM
The Man

We will see how much attention this gets. For some reason I feel like it wont be as blown up as things were with Ben.

2F for a while...
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 01:11 PM

I'll wait for all the info to settle, but this ain't good. But no, ESPN won't be reporting this next February like they are with Ben. Goodell had better suspend him for 6 games too. Ben got caught with a 20 year old, no charges, therefore no criminal activity. Sanchez, VERY gray area. Not to mention, legal or not, SHE'S IN HIGH SCHOOL DUDE!! Admittedly, these girls are unreal, but IF he knew she was 17, there's no excuse, and the Chancellor has to suspend him just like he did with Ben. Or is it more of the color of Ben's uniform?

We’re not going to apologize for caring. We’re not.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan58
I'll wait for all the info to settle, but this ain't good. But no, ESPN won't be reporting this next February like they are with Ben. Goodell had better suspend him for 6 games too. Ben got caught with a 20 year old, no charges, therefore no criminal activity. Sanchez, VERY gray area. Not to mention, legal or not, SHE'S IN HIGH SCHOOL DUDE!! Admittedly, these girls are unreal, but IF he knew she was 17, there's no excuse, and the Chancellor has to suspend him just like he did with Ben. Or is it more of the color of Ben's uniform?

Agreed. Goodell had better be handing Sanchez a suspension.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 02:45 PM
The Man

I hope he does. I really don't want to hear the conspiracy theory arguments again against us.

2F for a while...
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM

Sanchez was also accused of sexual assault when he was at USC. He was even taken into custody and later released.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2423430

The conclusion...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540

I don't have ducks. I don't have rows. I have squirrels. And they're drunk.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 03:51 PM

I sometimes question the intelligence of professional athletes these days. They get paid millions of dollars, could score any good looking, gold-digging babe they want, but get caught running off with a 17 year old. It just doesn't make any sense.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 PM

That being said, I hope he gets suspended for the whole season, because I HATE the Jets.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page