Rock Mt Winter Series Shoot #3, Saturday 2/20 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Rock Mt Winter Series Shoot #3, Saturday 2/20

Saturday, February 20, we will host Winter Series Shoot #3. A 100 bird Main Event and 50 bird 5-Stand can be shot. Cash options are available too. 100 bird Main is $46 and the 50 bird 5-Stand is $23. No preregistration is necessary but we ask you let us know if you will be attending so we can have a head count to provide enough food for a free lunch to preregistered shooters. The registration form/flier is on the "Registrations" page of our website.

In an age of universal lies, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act - George Orwell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Rock Mt Winter Series Shoot #3, Saturday 2/20

See ya Saturday Stack Lil Sniper can't wait.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Watch out Sniper, Lil is prime for an upset!! The course can't be too tough, I shot a 94 today!!

In an age of universal lies, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act - George Orwell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Some great weather and some outstanding shooting today! Congrats to Tony Mincolla for HOA in both the Main Event (96) and the 5-Stand (46)! Great shooting Cowboy!! Congrats also to John Hegedty (Treeratsniper) for winning the entry to the Main Event of Shoot #4. The final results are posted on the Results page of our website. Thanks to all who attended, and we'll see you March 20 for the last of the Winter Series shoots.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Thanks Stack The drawing is the only way I am going to win. Its not going to be on my score. See ya in a week or two I need alot more practice.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

No prob Sniper. The course is changed for weeks #9 and #10 and is waiting for your shooting pleasure!!
I should be starting (and hopefully finishing) the new platform where #12 was this week. All I need is for the weather to cooperate. That'll give a whole new look to that corner. Add that to the "new" openings in "The Valley" stretch and the possibilities are mind boggling!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page