The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Shotgun by Beretta

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  John Henry 
#1 ·
#3 ·
that gun isn't doing anything my 11-87 can't do with its field legal 3 shot magazine.

But I do love a Berretta gun. I shot a lot of skeet with an A390 (20 ga) before I got my tube set made for my Browning.

#4 ·
The funny thing is that Tim was still shooting for Benelli in September. We were talking to him at Lion Country Supply when he was up there. The Beretta is alot better than the 11-87 John. As far as comparision between the Beretta's and Benelli's I shoot both of them and they both have their own advantages. I like the Beretta's fit and style more than Benelli but Benelli's run better when they are dirtier. I hunt with Benelli and shoot clays with Beretta.

#7 ·
John Henry said:
duckman76 said:
The Beretta is alot better than the 11-87 John.
yeah I know...blah blah blah....you run a gun club....blah blah blah....you have a club gun with 4 million rounds through it, never been cleaned....blah blah blah.....

get over it. It's your opinion.
I didn't mean to offend you John. I was just expressing my opinion based off experience.

#8 ·
then perhaps you should have stated: IN MY OPINION, the beretta is a lot better than the 11-87.

Just seems like every time someone mentions a Remington shotgun on here, you always jump in like some kind of expert to bash them.

I'll put my Remington shotgun's up against anything you have!

Been a skeet shooter for decades, and never had one fail.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.