Attached is the flier for our 2009-2010 NSCA Winter
Series and our 2010 Winter League. If you have any questions, please
call or stop by the lodge during normal business hours and we'll be
happy to help. Enjoy the fall season and the Holidays and we hope to
see you soon at "The Rock".
- 16 Weeks – Jan 1 through April 30
- Course changes every 2 weeks
- Two weekly courses available each day
- Shoot anytime during regular hours
- 1st round shot each week is your league round
- No solo shooting
- Targets can be registered
$40 – League Registration Fee (goes to Prizes and League Dinner)
$32 – Member Round ($3 to year end Lewis, $2 to monthly Looney Lewis)
$42 – Non- Member Round (same Lewis as member)
Optional $2 weekly Lewis
Save these four dates Sunday 12/27/09
- NSCA Registered 100 Bird Events
-NSCA Registered 50 Bird 5-Stand (after 11:00 AM)
- Score your own.. No solo shooting. Squads of three or more.
- Lunch will be available. Please call ahead to pre-register so we
can provide enough food.
- A name will be drawn from the first three shoots to win a free
entry to the next Winter Series shoot
-Anybody that shoots all four of the series shoots will be eligible
for a drawing for an entry to a two-day shoot (up to $200, cash
$46 for 100 Bird Events
$23 for 50 Bird 5-Stand
Cash Options available on registration form.