FACTORYVILLE SPORTSMEN’S CLUB ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7th 2018
Registration Starts 8:30AM. Shooting Starts at 9:00AM.
ENTRY FEE- $35.00 PER ADULT
$20.00 YOUTH (18 UNDER)
16 STATIONS, 100 TARGET AUTOMATED COURSE!
At 3 separate stations and at registration each shooter will be given one playing card until they have 5.
THE SHOOTER WITH THE BEST POKER HAND WINS $100.00
Proceeds benefit IAM’s R.E.A.C.H Program and help us acquire equipment so that those with spinal cord injuries/disorders can enjoy and explore the outdoors
Kitchen Open for Breakfast & Lunch
Money Stations – Station Games – 50-50’s – Basket Raffles
WHAT TO BRING
• Ear & Eye Protection (required on all firearms ranges)
• Shotguns, any gauge, and any action type.
• 100 rounds of Target Load ammunition (a range bag to carry it helps).
• You are welcome to bring a golf cart, ATV, or truck/SUV to traverse the course.
• All mounted gun racks must be vertical mount only. No horizontal (handle bar) gun racks will be permitted on course.
EVENT AND STATION SPONSORS
Station Sponsorships are Available.
Outdoor Themed Basket Donations Accepted For Raffle.
Call: Josh @ (570) 840-3938 for more information & sponsorship availability.
For more info, visit: I AM ? Individual Abilities In Motion
or Facebook: IAMorg