Rock Mountain Update!!!
Due to the forecasted 3 degree high and 20 MPH winds, we are postponing our Winter Series Shoot #2 until next Saturday, 13 January. We might have received an inch of snow yesterday, but the temps and wind are brutal. However,the forecast looks like almost 40 degrees for next weekend!! Susan will be making soup for the preregistered shooters. Let's get it on!!
Along with that change, we will also be closed to ALL shooting tomorrow, 6 January due to the dangerous weather conditions. This is the first time in 12 years we had to close due to cold & wind!! We hope this isn't a sign of what the rest of the winter holds for us in NEPA!! Thanks.
In an age of universal lies, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act - George Orwell