Can someone please help. - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Can someone please help.

I have been hunting for 40yrs and my only hunting partner was my dad. He passed away in 2006 and I have been hunting bye myself since. I always hunted on State Game Lands my wife worries about me each season sometimes she goes along when I scout or hunt most the times she sits and waits in the blazzer.

I am a 50 yr old male I suffer from back trouble which if I walk alot my hip starts giving me trouble but I do not let this interfear with my normal life I work 40hrs etc.

I am not out their for trophy deer I go for the meet but I would love to get someting to hang on the wall. I am getting so sick and tired of inconciderate huntters each year I hunt from man made ground blinds that I build from dead and down timber sometimes I use a pop up with a orange cap on top. I have no problem with someone walking on to my stand and huntting out of it if I am not their but I have a problem when they let their trash in it or they just distroy my stand for laughs. Their is alot of us true sportsman out their that has respect for others but their is those that or down right ignorant.
I am asking if anyone out their would please give me written permission to hunt on their private ground. I would love to beable to go to my stand and know it is still intact or if I would use a pop up I wouldnt have to tak it down day by day knowing someone would steel or trash it. It would only be myself huntting and sometimes my wife would be with me and thats it. I am a very respectful person I will not leave trash or distroy anything. I would love to have a place like this to go for the rest of my life this is something I always dreamed about but did not have the courage to ask anyone till now. The area I would like to hunt in is eaither 4B or 5A I hunt both. You sportsman knows what I am talking about for those ones that hunt state game lands. I have not got a deer for 3yrs now and this yr seems to be worse. I love scouting I hope no ones laughs but I already am starting to plan for next years season. Please if their is someone out their that would grant me a dream come true please email me I will give you more of my info. You have my word that if you give me permission I will respect your land and your rules.

Email me at- [email protected]

God Bless each and everyone here
From my house to yours
Have a Merry Christmas and a
Wonderful New Year
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 10:24 AM

Re: Can someone please help.

PM sent..
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Sage

Very nice post. Good luck to you!

The man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic. ~Roosevelt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 01:30 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Maybe would also like to find a place to do a little flintlock hunting day after Christmas. Got to try to get some meet in freezer didnt have no luck in rifle season.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 PM

Fire Police,did you recieve my PM?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

yes I did Fordman I sent a PM I must of did something wrong that you didnt receive it. I would be interested on info for 5A you can pm me or email me which ever is easier. [email protected]
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 02:40 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

I have a whole year befor the next rifled deer season is back. I have faith and I am not giving up. Think of this keeps me going and looking forward to the next hunting season.

I guess I am just a down to earth mountain man I love those mountains. I will keep looking and posting. For a area.

God Bless eveyone Happy Holidays
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 AM

I Pm'ed you some info on a spot,did you get it?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Nes

If you have a sportsmans club in your area that is a good place to meet guys to hunt with.

Think before you share your thoughts!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page