Bear gang.. western Pa. - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Bear gang.. western Pa.

Im looking to start a organized group of hunters for next years bear season. I have belonged to a group for the last three years and shot my first bear last year. I was tired of the groups coming in and getting bears in my area while I watched. I was lucky enuff to join a gang and harvest a bear. It took about 25 years but I did connect. The group I was in is dismantling and Im in the position to start a bear club. Im not just looking for any hunters. I m looking for deticated, ethical, with safety the first priority and having fun coming next. I have about 8 guys so far. Our other group has taken 18 bears the last 8 or 9 years. I could also offer accomadations for a few and have plenty of room for campers or tents. My goal is to have around 20 total hunters. So if anyone is interested shoot me a p.m. Last years there was 9 bears taken off the farmers land that butts up to my land. I have been hunting this area since 1983. It is prime bear habitat. No lazy slob hunters or greedy hunters wanted. You must be a team player willing to push and to stand. Fair and honest guys that want to hunt hard for 3 days but not hard anuff to take the fun out of it and ruin it for others. A good time bear camp that gets the job done. What do you think?

Bowdude >----->
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page