Wrong forum section. - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2013, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Wrong forum section.

I bought a frontier scout from my local gun dealer I was going to use the gun for small game but it is just to touchy. I looked up the serial number with no luck its the dual tone black and silver gun metal I cant find a serial 27100F. I was hoping some one could help me and tell me the year of the gun thanks.

Vegetarians are cool All I eat are vegetarians except for the occasional mountain lion steak -Nugent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013, 01:01 PM
The Man

Location: TN,Susquehanna,Wyoming,Bradford,Lackawanna, Tioga Co, PA , Steuben Co, NY & Sevier Co TN
Re: COLT Frontier Scout DUOTONE 22LR help

The Frontier Scott 22LR was built 1957 -1971 The duotone was dropped from production in 1961.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN45
The Frontier Scott 22LR was built 1957 -1971 The duotone was dropped from production in 1961.
So it could be any where in between it just puzzles me how I can't find the serial online anywhere I even tried colt's sight all the markings are on the gun under the grips etc. I just wanted to see how much the gun is worth because I want to sell it I see some on gun broker going for $600 to 1k.

Vegetarians are cool All I eat are vegetarians except for the occasional mountain lion steak -Nugent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013, 11:17 PM
The Man

Location: TN,Susquehanna,Wyoming,Bradford,Lackawanna, Tioga Co, PA , Steuben Co, NY & Sevier Co TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdemutis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN45
So it could be any where in between it just puzzles me how I can't find the serial online anywhere I even tried colt's sight all the markings are on the gun under the grips etc. I just wanted to see how much the gun is worth because I want to sell it I see some on gun broker going for $600 to 1k.
if it was a Q suffix duotone it was mfg 1957-58 only. is it 22lr or 22mag?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page