EABCO 260 Rem Encore. Barrel - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

EABCO 260 Rem Encore. Barrel

I order'd a 260 Rem. Barrel from EABCO, they had this one in stock and there was no wait, additionally I had there Magnum 6 screw mount and rings installed, I am very impressed by the way it shot, I did'nt expect to get this barrel in a week,so I didnt have any reloading dies for this yet, So I bought some 120 grn federal stuff at Wal-Mart. It shot like a dream 1" groups. There barrels are real easy to break in . I give them an A plus. There rings that they send with the Magnum mount are way to high, I called them and was told thats the only size they make so I put a set of Leupold Med.PRW on. It did the trick. With the mounts and shipping it was $391. If I'm ever interested in another custom barrel I will be given EABCO a call..Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 02:31 AM
The Man

Re: EABCO 260 Rem Encore. Barrel

I had a 17 Fireball barrel made for my Encore... I to am real happy with EABCO... It took me awhile since They had to make it for me but it was well worth it! I also use their mounts and rings on my Encores. They work outstanding...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page