The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Went all in, what have I done..

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Stroker7.3 
#1 ·
Well, after years and years of owning race wheelers and bikes, I decided a change of pace was in order. Stopped at a local dealer on a day off from work and couldn't walk away..2020 Can-Am Outlander XT-P 1000R
Being a diehard Honda guy, this was hard to swallow, till I took the first ride.
What an absolute animal this thing is. Comfortable as all heck, and insanely quick. Looking down and realizing it's an 800lb utility wheeler with power like this is nuts. Never owned one new off the showroom floor, guess it was time to. Cant wait to ride some poker runs this summer!!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks! I'm at the point where speed doesn't appeal anymore, functionality does. Racks, a winch, 4wd and a comfortable ride are what I like now. Just cruising trails, food plots, firewood, hauling a deer out, that kinda stuff. Plus I cant afford to be out of work due to injury. Lol

#14 ·
My 2013 can am 1000xt came with 2 keys. 1 for full power, the other for 1/2 power. I got mine with 2 miles on it in 2015. The original owner bought it and rode it one time. He was scared of it and traded it in on a Kawasaki 600. I have the cam am arctic flex plow. It’s a great work horse! I believe my model has 85 horsepower.

#15 ·
Yeah mine has a green eco key and the grey performance key. Shoulda had them program both for sport since eco mode isnt really necessary. I dont plan on letting anyone ride it anyhow. I love the power steering modes, and the throttle response on sport/performace mode is insane. This year puts out 91 horse from the factory.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.