Camps for sale on the caledonia pike - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-08-2013, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Camps for sale on the caledonia pike

Was wandering if anyone knows of any camps for sale down the caledonia pike in elk,clearfield counties, My family has been hunting down in that area for years and was wandering if there is any camps up for sale for a reasonable amount. Also was wandering if anyone knows who owns this camp number is 20344 my dad might be interested in this camp if its for sale for a reasonable price beings its on state game lands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Banned

Re: Camps for sale on the caledonia pike

What do you consider a reasonable price for a camp on SF.I know of a few, some on private ground, some on SF, just don't know your price range. Sproul
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-08-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Let me know of the prices and I can let you know if they would be reasonable because I would have to discuss it with my family also if you could let me know what camps they are because we know the area pretty good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Part of the Community

Seen camps in the Sproul go for upwards of 40K. There has been one for sale along 144 just north of the Clinton county line for some time. I understand it is in 20k range.

I just built a new camp in south central Pa and I have 19k in construction costs and 5 k in land cost. That is without sewage yet. I had a relator appraise it recently and it came in at 37,000 said it could approach mid 40's with a sand mound installed.

Our camp in the Sproul forest is 50+ years old and I would say it could sell in the 20K range. Just because it is on State Forest land in no way means it will be cheap.

Treken In The Sproul

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page