HELP fellow HPAers find a camp!!!!! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
RB
Sage

HELP fellow HPAers find a camp!!!!!

Back by popular demand and for the benefit of all HPA members who are looking for that camp to call their second home…this thread is for the listings of camps for sale. We are offering this service so we can utilize the HPA membership being out and about so they can let other HPA members know that there is a camp for sale, this information can include the RE agent who may be listing the camp, the phone # to call on the For sale sign, pics of the camp or even a link to it’s listing on Real Estate Agent’s website (if any) . This thread can also include links to RE agents that generally carry a lot of camps in their inventory.

However any RE agents or individuals trying to sell a specific property (ie. the ones that would directly profit from such a sale here) must follow the normal camp for sale procedures for now under the “camp for sale” forum as this thread/ forum is for the benefit of the searchers, not the sellers.
Place to sell a specific camp

This thread in the Hunting Camp forum is strictly just to let folks know “hey I saw a camp for sale” or “check out this RE agent they have a ton of camps and I see their signs all over”. SHould you buy a camp from a RE agent after seeing it here, please let them know it.

Another good idea is to head your post here like this for example:

"Forest County, Tionesta Area"

So that those searching can ID the location at first glance without having to ask.

This is a test run and work in progress , We don’t want this thread to have to be heavily policed or constantly scrubbed of Commercial ads or it likely will get locked or pulled….so we ask that those that really wanted this type of networking to use it in the spirit it is intended and that is to help members looking for camps FIND THEM.

PM me with questions, sugestions and concerns…Thanks and really do help this great HPA network comes thru for those looking to spend Deer season 2009 in their own slice of PA heaven.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Sage

Re: HELP fellow HPAers find a camp!!!!!

Thank you, thank you , thank you, this really helps someone like myself who wants to get up and look for something small for sale when the weather breaks, but doesn't want to have to ride all over the commonwealth to search. I live over 2 hrs from Harrisburg and dont get up as often as I would like....
post #3 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
RB
Sage

Ron, get the ball started...where you looking (County) for that dream camp?? Maybe someone can help.

After all the fuss on this I thought this thread was going to be 2 pages long when I checked on it tonight, was real surprised to find only one response.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Frequent Contributor

Hello all! I was really excited to see this new thread! I have been looking for a camp or small parcel of land in Potter or Mckean county(possibly Cameron) for A YEAR now without any luck! I check the same Realtors sites and look at the SAME sub-divisions. I do not want a sub-division! I want a small pc of land/camp that borders either the ANF or the State Land in Potter county. I am getting so frustrated that I was going to load my truck this weekend and just drive around Potter co. looking but dont even know where to start. Can someone help me? I was born and raised in NE Pa and love our state, I own a small cabin/land in Wayne co. but the farms are getting smaller and smaller and although we have a lot of deer, I am tired of hunting over a road or field and watching people walk by my stand every time Im out. I love to fish and hike as well and want access to a big hunk of public land! My name is Joe and my cell#570-504-6554 if anyone has any leads. THANKS!! Oh yea........my wife thinks Im nuts to be buying something but hey, its better than keeping your money in the bank!! (Thats what I tell her)
Sheilaoski3553# likes this.
post #5 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 12:00 AM

Spirit, Are you selling your camp in Wayne County?
post #6 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 12:02 AM

These folks usually have quite a few camps for sale in the Forest County area.

http://www.rivercountryrealty.com

http://www.hhlook.com

http://www.burfordandhenry.com
post #7 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Frequent Contributor

Cabin in Wayne co not for sale, sorry. Thats my go to, close, bow camp. THANK YOU Rem760 for the sites......im on it. Please everyone else.....keep an eye open for me. I want to have something for when I someday retire! (THAT wont be for awhile.....2 daughters, 1 in college now)
post #8 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Frequent Contributor

Potter co. leads anyone??? ANy general areas to look?
post #9 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 12:58 AM
The Man

need some pike leads.. dingmans/shahola areas..

modest camp with plumbing. on at least an acer.

NRA,UBP,DU,DELTA

post #10 of 1115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Emporiumfederated.com has camps and Rocking Horse Realty in Potter Co,and another one called Trails End or something like that in Potter.Go along 872 between Sinnemahoning and Wharton, there's a few camps for sale along that stretch.Hope this helps.

Guns don't kill. Husbands that come home early do!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page