River CAMP WANTED - PAYING YOU $500 FINDER's FEE - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
New Arrival

River CAMP WANTED - PAYING YOU $500 FINDER's FEE

Hello all,

Tired of looking for the last 6 months and missed the opportunity to purchase a couple places by hours. I WILL PAY $500 finderís fee to anyone that locates me a property that is not already listed with a realtor or auctioneer. If you have friend, family member or neighbor with property for sale and I purchase it, you get $500 finderís fee. I am tired of looking and happy to pay this to someone that discovers the spot for my future cabin.

CASH BUYER Ė LOOKING TO BUY IMMEDIATELY (to build recreational family hunting/fishing cabin)
* Riverfront Lot
* Riverfront Acreage
* Fixer-upper or teardown camp/trailer on nice riverfront lot or acreage
* Will consider property with deeded river access or river view close to boat ramp

Looking to purchase before year end.
FAST CLOSING and TOP PRICES OFFERED with no realtor commissions or auction fees to pay.
Interested in anything WATERFRONT in WARREN COUNTY, FOREST COUNTY along the Allegheny River or its tributaries.

EMAIL me the following and I will reply asap with an offer or thank you not interested.
Property size
Address or location
Your phone number

Again - I WILL PAY $500 finderís fee to anyone that locates me a property that is not already listed with a realtor or auctioneer. If you have friend, family member or neighbor with property for sale and I purchase it, you get $500 finderís fee. I am tired of looking and happy to pay this to someone that discovers the spot for my future cabin. Please PM or Post any NEW info (I have already seen all properties that are currently listed on realtor / trulia / etc.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 06:37 PM
New Arrival

Re: River CAMP WANTED - PAYING YOU $500 FINDER's FEE

Sent you a PM

"Let It Be Said, Let It Be Done"
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

2 of my sisters places are on Zillow. no "river "access but be nice to the neighbors and river access usually isn't to hard to get. offer a cold beer, bring covered dish to a cookout ect ect

if you bought it, a trucker brought it
2F
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 12:14 AM
RB
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRENN
Hello all,

Tired of looking for the last 6 months and missed the opportunity to purchase a couple places by hours. I WILL PAY $500 finderís fee to anyone that locates me a property that is not already listed with a realtor or auctioneer. If you have friend, family member or neighbor with property for sale and I purchase it, you get $500 finderís fee. I am tired of looking and happy to pay this to someone that discovers the spot for my future cabin.

CASH BUYER Ė LOOKING TO BUY IMMEDIATELY (to build recreational family hunting/fishing cabin)
* Riverfront Lot
* Riverfront Acreage
* Fixer-upper or teardown camp/trailer on nice riverfront lot or acreage
* Will consider property with deeded river access or river view close to boat ramp

Looking to purchase before year end.
FAST CLOSING and TOP PRICES OFFERED with no realtor commissions or auction fees to pay.
Interested in anything WATERFRONT in WARREN COUNTY, FOREST COUNTY along the Allegheny River or its tributaries.

EMAIL me the following and I will reply asap with an offer or thank you not interested.
Property size
Address or location
Your phone number

Again - I WILL PAY $500 finderís fee to anyone that locates me a property that is not already listed with a realtor or auctioneer. If you have friend, family member or neighbor with property for sale and I purchase it, you get $500 finderís fee. I am tired of looking and happy to pay this to someone that discovers the spot for my future cabin. Please PM or Post any NEW info (I have already seen all properties that are currently listed on realtor / trulia / etc.)
If I knew one here that was NOT with a relator already I would tell ya for free...that is how HPA rolls. But right now all that I know of are on RE sites and heavily overpriced OR my house is worth 300K..LOL

I will keep an ear out. If you happen to get a lead and want someone to check it out and get pics for ya etc..I can do that, again no fee.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 12:01 PM

PM sent
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Regular Visitor

PM sent
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
New Arrival

THANKS! to EVERYONE so far for the information.

A number of guys have said not to worry about the finders fee but it is still out there, at a minimum you will have to accept a place to launch your boat or bank fish and a cold beverage of your choice!

...still looking at anything.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 01:48 PM
New Arrival

PM Sent

Mathews Switchback XT
29.5" - 65lbs
Easton FMJ 340's
100 Grain Muzzy Trocar
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 03:17 PM
The Man

If you're looking for river property, make sure you check the new EPA flood zone maps and get an insurance quote before signing any contract.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy JM
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 04:47 PM

There is a camp for sale just up stream from ours on French Creek near Cochranton, has creek frontage and a nice deck overlooking the creek. If your interested enough I can get you more info on it?

If you don`t stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page