Block Shoots and Running Deer events at clubs - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Block Shoots and Running Deer events at clubs

I always had a good time going to the block shoots. Especially with my son...Shoot a couple shots out the window at a block...try to wind some good prizes. Spread some wealth to the club for holding the event..Meat prizes on the wheel and other shooting specials to win nice prizes. Food was always good to...Then of course you always talking hunting while waiting for the shot.. real relaxing.
I remember I always wanted to enter the running deer events at clubs... They send deer target down on a cable..Even purchase a model 7600 6MM for that...I just use that to kill real deer now..
Nice things for kids to bond with their dad or uncle or family. Attending events like this..
Hope you all have gone to at least a few block shoots at clubs!!!!It's real nice way to spend the evening!!!

Might be good to post these events in the appropriate area of this forum so people can bond with family and friends and have an outstanding outdoor experience!!! I do realize there is a calender for events like this...Might be good to high light a few that are open to the public in the General Hunting area.. A place people would read them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Re: Block Shoots and Running Deer events at clubs

Often wondered why some of the Pa outdoor clubs never met at a club and attended a block shoot as a function. I bet they all welcome you and you people could have a good time..Just an recommendation how you can have an additonal event for your club and bring in money for the clubs that sponsor the block shoots. Just brain storming here..!!!!i do that alot!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page