sportsmens flea market - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

sportsmens flea market

the sportsmens club i belong to is thinking of having a sportsmens flea market next year. just doing a little research to find out if sportsmen are interested in going to these. our club is in western Pa. thanks for any info that can be provided.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 07:36 PM
Frequent Contributor

I think it's a great idea.I always look for sports equipment when at flea markets . I also have stuff I would sell that I don't use anymore.Post it on here if you ae gong to do it.

ole yeller
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-14-2017, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

ole yeller, this is the kind of interest we are looking for. we would be probably looking at tables going for $15 or $20 per table. nothing has been decided yet. we are thinking of having it sometime in March. ill know more after our next meeting. by the way, where is Roulette located?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Frequent Contributor

Roulette is in Potter County 10 miles west of Coudersport on route 6 Where would your flee market be located?

ole yeller
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-21-2017, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

we are located in southern Armstrong county.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 08:09 PM

This sounds great!! Is it possible to share a table with someone and split the fees? Thanks.

Life Memeber NRA
Life Memeber NAHC
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

octagon, not sure on that one. this is something we are going to try out and see if we can get enough people interested in. as for two people sharing a table, one person pays for the table and the other pays his buddy for half. ill have to ask at the next meeting which is in Nov.
octagon likes this.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

went to the club meeting last night. tenative date is March 24th 2018. the tables are $20.00 with a limit to 2 tables. this is a sportsmens flea market. none of the regular flea market items are allowed. items must pertain to hunting, fishing, reloading, ammo, and long guns. no handguns. we will be selling food and drinks. our club name is: Kiski Twp. Sportsmen's Association. we are located at 192 Wilson Road, Avonmore, Pa. 15618. for more info PM me. ill get back to you as soon as possible. Hey everyone. i mistakenly gave the wrong date for the sportsmen's flea market. it is to be held on March 17th. 2018. Sorry about that. the 24th was a tenative date.
octagon likes this.

Last edited by Pa. Slim; 11-17-2017 at 04:28 PM.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

octagon, if you want to share a table with a buddy thats OK. just have one of you pay for the table and split the cost. this could change as we are still discussing all the rules and terms. ill get back to you.
octagon likes this.

Last edited by Pa. Slim; 11-10-2017 at 03:29 PM.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Sage

I don't know why it would not be a good fund raiser. My Hog chapter did one every year and it was well attended. Most hunters have a lot of stuff they don't need or want any more but it is too good to toss away. I don't think I would allow shared tables if you do it because that could substantially cut into the money you could earn.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page