White tail Heaven Outfitters (Kentucky ) - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2013, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

White tail Heaven Outfitters (Kentucky )

Does anyone or has anyone hunted with this outfitter? If so what kind of experience have y'all had? Good, Bad or Indifferent
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2013, 10:31 PM

Re: White tail Heaven Outfitters (Kentucky )

my buddy was just there this year for opening day of rifle season. He said there was 44 guys in camp for the first week, and 35 guys coming the second week of rifle. there was a couple big bucks shot but he said the people who did shoot the big bucks were returning customers from numerous years of going there.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2013, 12:15 AM

that's 79 hunters in two weeks

4 days, 5 night rifle hunt is $3900 x 79 hunters that's $308,100.00 dollars in two weeks.

over hunted, in my opinion

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Part of the Community

agree
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2013, 12:47 AM

great reviews on bowsite.

Pence/Putin 2024
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2013, 01:26 AM

the site looks good, average buck taken should be in the 140's according to them.

question is...how many bucks are taken, what size, what score, how many in the 140 range are actually seen.

not everybody gets a big one.

call and check references and not just the ones they give you.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-26-2013, 12:32 AM

from what my couple buddies told me when they went this year I wouldn't go to this place. my two buddies that went that I know, neither of them got deer. He went with a group of people, I think there was 12 of them. I think he said they got 2 or 3 deer out of there group. I think he said out of the 44 people in camp that week there was around 12 deer taken, I know the four biggest taken were 171,169, 160ish, and a 159 I know there was a bunch that went under 130 I think he said that had to pay fines, my two friends that were on the trip didn't even see a buck that was over the minimum limit. The one guy in is group was put in an archery stand where he only had a 15 yard shot and they were hunting with rifles. Not saying this is a horrible place but I just hate to see people spend thousands of dollars on hunts and have a bad experience, do your research!
bohunr likes this.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-26-2013, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I read the reviews on bowsite and on their website but was still skeptical. I did some other digging and the negative reviews started to surface. Just wanted to get some thoughts on here from members that may have hunted there and have first hand knowledge. Few guys from the camp I hunted out of this year were talking about this place so I just wanted to look for myself.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 03:08 PM
New Arrival

whitetail heaven outfitters

My 2 sons and 4 of their friends booked a hunt with Whitetail heaven outfitters in January of this year for the Kentucky rifle hunt. W./H.O. represented that hunters would enjoy a 5 star lodge...great food...fabulous hunting...knowledgeable guides...40,000 hunting acres...comfortable tower box blinds. 40,000 acres is a great exaggeration. They placed a lot of hunters a small 150 to 200 acre farms. Instead of tower box blinds my son's group were placed in latter tree platforms with 40 yard views, no safety harness,no shooting rest, and no deer of any quantity or quality. the sat on the stands for 10 plus hour each day. As for the expert guides: they were young men from out of state from out of state. they new nothing about the hunting area. One did not show one morning. The other forgot the key to the farms gates twice. guides were very poor. as for the 5 star lodge, it does exist. Odds are however, due to the fact it hold about 20 hunters and 76 were booked this week, you will not stay there. You will stay in a third rate motel and eat fast food. When these fact were discussed with (Tevis) of W.H.O. his response was "I will check into it and get back to you". He never did. He would not return phone calls or texts. Several hunters packed up after a couple days and went home, due to hunt being so misrepresented. Question: Why are the reviews on W.H.O. so positive? Easy answer: Trevis blocks and deltes the negative reviews, that tell the real story, from their F.B. Tevis has blocked all of ours. the word must to get out and identifying these dishonest outfitters. They are ruining an activity I have enjoyed all of my life. DON'T HUNT WITH W.H.O. !!
bohunr and Pappy84 like this.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 05:48 AM

Review here from another forum. I'd save my money and go somewhere else.

Whitetail Heaven Outfitters - General Hunting Discussion - NJ Woods & Water

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page