Bang's Paradise Valley South Carolina/Hogs - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Bang's Paradise Valley South Carolina/Hogs

Just wanted to pass along some info to members. My wife and I got a chance to swing down to the Low Country of South Carolina for a hog hunt(I hunted, she swung in the deck hammock chair!). We had a blast! The hogs are truly wild and a challenge, but with guides Bang and Tom Collins I manged to nail a couple. The place was just great from the people to the lodge. They have plenty to do there from a fishing pond to shooting benches to the aforementioned deck areas.
Tom Collins spent a ton of time each day and evening checking cameras to insure I was hunting a spot that best fit the time (morning/evening) and wind directions. He took his job very seriously and you could tell he really wanted me to be successful. These things are truly wild, but Bang has a lot of them. I killed two on a two day hunt and could have shot more. After having it fresh on the grill the last few evenings next time I will!
Super place if you are thinking about a wild hog hunt experience, and they sure have plenty of deer as well. The velvet hunt looks very interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Banned

Re: Bang's Paradise Valley South Carolina/Hogs

Sounds like you had a great time. What was the cost of your hunt? Accomodations?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Re: Bang's Paradise Valley South Carolina/Hogs

I only stayed two days-and since I took "the boss" we did our own cooking. I think three days with meals is 795 in July. They have a lodge called "The Ridge" that has sleeping for like 26 hunters and a bunch of bathrooms. That's where we stayed so we could do our own meals.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page