Openings for next week's Oklahoma deer hunt - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

Openings for next week's Oklahoma deer hunt

I talked to my guide in Oklahoma, he still has a couple opening for next week's deer season opener. I can recommend this hunt. It's a rifle season that occurs during the Oklahoma rut. Starts the Sat. before Thanksgiving and runs for about two-weeks.

I went two years in a row and killed nice bucks both years (130 & 135) I actually only hunted one day each year and shot 8-pointers. When I go back next year I am holding out for 10 pt or better.

Cost of hunt has been $2500 which includes meals and a semi-guided hunt (stands, blinds and plenty of instructions but no guide sitting next to you)

Contact Todd Rogers at Rut and Strut Guide Service in Sayre, OK (580) 225-6831 or (580) 799-1920.

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Teddy Roosevelt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page