Trophy Ridge Outfitters - Carlile Wyoming - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Trophy Ridge Outfitters - Carlile Wyoming

Just wanted to share the experience my wife and I just had last weekend for a Spring Merriams hunt at Trophy Ridge. First off, I want to say that this was our first guided hunt, and I was very sceptical. I've read more bad stories than good I think about outfitters across the nation. Fortunately, I can report that Trophy Ridge is about as first class as it gets. Read on...

Ralph and Lenora Dampman own the outfitter and our initial impression of them was outstanding and followed through the entire hunt. When we left, I believe we made new friends and we will be returning to Wyoming frequently to hunt with them.

Ralph's philosophy is simple, acquire as much hunting rights as possible and scout as much as possible. 320,000+ acres to choose from and he and his guides to the homework. Unbelievable. The lodging is comfortable, friendly, and warm. The food was great. Nothing about Trophy Ridge is exaggerated on their website or anywhere else. They are simply humble, honest, and friendly folks who just love to hunt. You can read about our hunt in the turkey hunting forum under the topic Wyoming Spring Birds.

If you're planning a trip out west for Turkey, Deer, Elk, pronghorn, whatever...check Trophy Ridge out. You will not be disappointed.

Also wanted to mention that we booked our hunt through Premier Hunting Adventures, and the link for that is also in the previously mentioned post in the Turkey Hunting Forum. Booking through PHA and Larry Holjencin was a breeze, he took care of everything, all we had to do is basically send money, and the rest was done for us. Very easy.

One Nation...UNDER GOD

It's the RIGHT to bear arms

Stony Valley NWTF Member
NRA Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Trophy Ridge Outfitters - Carlile Wyoming

Great to hear. i've been to Wyoming twice for archery whitetail and feel the same about my outfitter. Its nice to know there are good honest people out there.

Camp life,it don't get much better!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 11:25 PM
New Arrival

Re: Trophy Ridge Outfitters - Carlile Wyoming

I did an archery Antelope hunt with Trophy Ridge a few years ago and I agree they run a very good camp.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page