Where, what and with who do you have hunts booked? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Where, what and with who do you have hunts booked?

Just curious who has a hunt or hunts planned? If you do, I would love to hear where you will be hunting, what you will be hunting and with who you will be hunting? I'll start it off. I'll be hunting with Kubusi Safaris in the Eastern Cape of South Africa from September 13 thru the September 22 this year. I'll be after blesbuck, impala, springbuck, warthog, and Kudu. I'll be back up in Northern Maine hunting black bear from September 2, 2012 thru September 8, 2012. Once again I'll be hunting with Don Helstrom and Turnpike Ridge Outfitters.

Craig

"Keep your nose in the wind and your eyes along the skyline."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:48 AM

Re: Where, what and with who do you have hunts booked?

Not Africa but - I will be archery hunting elk in New Mexico probably starting around the 9/12 until the season ends or am successful. Will be hunting with Blue Mountain Outfittters. Then off to Missouri for last week of October for whitetails with J&S Trophy Hunts.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:50 AM

Craig, only hunting illinois for whitetail this year. i have 5 points for wyoming elk and am hoping to draw that tag next year. i hunt outside of casper wyoming for mule deer and antelope and the ranch has some huge elk on it. i also have 5 points for arizona elk but the last time i drew that tag it took 8 years. i hope to draw it one more time as there is awesome bulls out there. i still want to hunt alaska for dall sheep and am researching outfitters for that hunt. good luck on your hunts this year
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:54 AM
The Man

I'll be heading out to Wyoming to hunt with Rocky Niles for both Mulies and Antelope October 10th-15th. I'll also be doing a do it yourself hunt in Cali this year with my father-in-law for ducks for hopefully two weeks in December.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I'll be heading out to Wyoming the first week of October 2012, for antelope & Mule deer, I be hunting out of Southfork lodge & outfitters.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Frequent Contributor

No big game hunts planned for this year, but I'll be in ND with Northern Flight for a combo waterfowl hunt for 4 days in October then in Jan 2012 down to MD for two days with Chesapeake Duck and Goose

Time spent outdoors is not subtracted from one's life.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:31 PM
New Arrival

Mid september hunt with Jack Hume Adventures in Quebec for Caribou and then squeeze in a couple hunts for snow geese with Tuscurora Outfitters in MD/Del in January/Febuary.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Banned

Location: The village of Saint Thomas, Franklin County, PA 4B, but most likely hunting in either 4A or 2C

I am going back to Africa this summer, but will not be doing any shooting. A good friend booked a Cape buffalo hunt and I am going along with the W 1 FE unit to take photos and write a story for him. The outfit is Martin Pieters Safaris, and the hunt will take place next to Kruger National Park.

October, I am returning to hunt deer at Deerfield Plantation in South Carolina for the third straight year.

September of 2012 my W 1 FE unit and I will be doing a horseback elk hunt in western Wyoming with Star Valley Outfitters.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 02:13 PM
The Man

I leave August 30 for 16 days in Alaska with Eric Decker of Grizzly Guides of Alaska for caribou and griz. Next year I am going back to Newfoundland for moose and bear in Late September and haven't finalized it yet but the wife and I are probably going to South Africa again with Combretum Safaris
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Frequent Contributor

August 8-19 2011, Dall Sheep hunt in Alaska with Dave Marsh,Big Game Big Country, in the Brooks Range. Wife will join me in Fairbanks after the hunt to do some traveling and sightseeing.

NRA endowment life member

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page