Non-resident Illinois deer hunting application - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Non-resident Illinois deer hunting application

My friend just bought some land in Illinois and I'm trying to get more info on the non-resident permit/application process.

Anyone with experience can you please give some details on how the whole process works for both the archery, firearms and muzzloader applications?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 11:43 PM

Re: Non-resident Illinois deer hunting application

etown, i have been going to illinois for 11 years straight now. we go for the gun season. As far as the gun season the license is county specific, so you have to pick the county your buddys farm is in. i think the archery tags are state wide and seperate than the gun tags. you can apply for both tags and hunt both seasons and shoot 2 bucks. if i remember the tags are around $300.00 each. The application period is ususally june or july for gun tags. just check out the illinois DBNR website and it will tell you the application dates. we have alot of fun out there and shoot some great bucks. as long as you apply when you are supposed to you shouldnt have a problem getting a tag

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page