Bass fishing tourney? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Bass fishing tourney?

I was wondering if any one knows of any bass tourney's at blue marsh, marsch creek, or lake hopewell. I'm in Montgomery county and mostly fish those lakes every week. If any one knows any tourny's around 5c I would love to kno thanks.

Vegetarians are cool All I eat are vegetarians except for the occasional mountain lion steak -Nugent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Bass fishing tourney?

Blue Marsh Bassmaster's (I think) has Tuesday nighters starting when bass season comes back in(mid June-Sept?) They fish from 6-9pm out of the Dry Brooks launch, sign up before take-off. Get there early the first ones fill up(They never turned anybody away, but they may now-a-days-only allowed X# boats per permit) There is also a club down at Marsh Creek that holds them on Thursday nights(I think). There are also weekly T's over at Nockomixion. Not sure of day for them. Don't have any other info on these guys

“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?” Douglas Adams
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemole
Blue Marsh Bassmaster's (I think) has Tuesday nighters starting when bass season comes back in(mid June-Sept?) They fish from 6-9pm out of the Dry Brooks launch, sign up before take-off. Get there early the first ones fill up(They never turned anybody away, but they may now-a-days-only allowed X# boats per permit) There is also a club down at Marsh Creek that holds them on Thursday nights(I think). There are also weekly T's over at Nockomixion. Not sure of day for them. Don't have any other info on these guys
Yea I know the one they hold at marsh creek it's a bass club you have to join I think to get in.

Vegetarians are cool All I eat are vegetarians except for the occasional mountain lion steak -Nugent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Send a message via AIM to jlh42581

I believe when you hold a permit there is no limit to the number of boats. If you have less than 10 boats in a tournament you dont even need a permit.

What I say might not be the popular trend but at least Im not afraid to speak my mind!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 10:56 AM

There may be a boat limit on the permit. They are either 49 or less boats, or more than 49. The larger permit must be applied for at least 1 year in advance. The smaller one, at least 60 days in advance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page