Cuddeback Attack or Ambush? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Cuddeback Attack or Ambush?

Anyone have either of these cameras? I had a Cuddeback Capture IR that worked great for the first 2 years then gave me a lot of problems the last year and since cuddeback can't seem to fix it for a decent price I decided to take advantage of there "repair with new" program. They exchange your old cam and give you 50% off a new one. After the problems I had with the last cam I am not a huge beleiver in Cuddeback but with the 50% off the new cam I decided to give them one more chance.

Now I am stuck trying to decide whether to go with the attack or the ambush. The attack has more options but I have heard of quite a few issues with them. Anyone have any experience or info on these cams?

Drake Waterfowl FE
Pine Grove Chapter DU

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Re: Cuddeback Attack or Ambush?

Check out: www.chasingame.com
They have a review for the model Cuddeback Ambush in 2012 with the other model Cuddeback Attack in 2011. For other camera reviews check: www.trailcampro.com Personally I have not used Cuddeback cameras. Good luck.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 06:18 PM
The Man

Re: Cuddeback Attack or Ambush?

Just picked up an Attack IR with the "fix with new". Had one of their early models. It lasted about 8 years with 2 minor repairs early on. I've set the attack up in the back yard until I can get it to camp. I like it well enough so far, but have only used it a week or so.

WMU 5B 5C 4C 3D 2G

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page