went to Camfest this weekend - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

went to Camfest this weekend

I went to the homebrewers, Camfest this weekend. This was my first taste of seeing how to hach a camera and make a trail camera. I had a great time. All the guys were willing to answer all my questions. Now I am sure that I will try to build a homebrew.Thanks guys for inviting me and all the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: went to Camfest this weekend

I went to a brewfest two years ago. All the guys there were top notch and very nice
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Part of the Community

Robin was glad you made it and good to meet you. We have fun and everyone is still serious enough that they enjoy seeing and helping someone who is interested or just wondering about it.
Definetly look into seeing about hosting one, puts it in a slightly different area that may draw from different areas ones who can't make it downstate.
Remember to ask any and all your questions. ANY question you have feel free to ask, we've all been there, some are still there :-) and this is how others too can read and learn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 07:52 PM

I also made it this year again, What a great bunch of guys that are very willing to help anyone out that is interested in building a cam even if you don't know much about them, That including myself.
With lots of help I got a samsung a503 IR cam with a slave flash and a sony S600 in a 1425 plano box both with externals so that they can stay out for an extended amount of time, Also got help hacking a sony s40 for a later build.
As Rob said, There is a lot to learn but I don't think that there is anything that these guys won't try to help anyone with.
Thanks to buckshot for hosting it, It was a great time!

Would post a pic of the cams but can never get them to work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page