cuddeback ambush - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

cuddeback ambush

Has anyone tried one out yet? What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 06:45 PM

Re: cuddeback ambush

In the google search box enter: Cuddeback ambush trail camera, then click enter. When the page opens, scroll down and select: Deer Gear Review: Cuddeback New Ambush.
This may be a good camera but here are a few things I do not care for: a control knob to change settings. This may be more convenient but contacts wear out very quickly with any electronics that use control knobs as compared to push settings. The second thing I do not care for is being limited to a 10 second video. I find this timing far too short if one is interested in video. Moultrie cameras have this setting but for night time only. The other item which is mentioned in the review is a bracket has to be fastened to the tree first, then put the camera in the bracket. This can be solved by building a bear safe (security box). Once this camera has been on the market for a while and if there is a good demand for it, some manufacture will build a box for it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page