The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Trapperman

15K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  PaulDobbins 
#1 ·
Hello my name is Shaun and I was a member of trapperman but now when I go to log in it says my account has been suspended. I have no idea why this would happen and I would love to fix this so that I can still be a part of trapperman. If anyone has any info as to how I can fix this that would be appreciated.

#3 ·
That is somewhat of a relief, I thought maybe they thought I was an anti. Maybe it is some sort of problem with the system. That really bummed me out, all of the animals I have caught are because of the knowledge I get from Trapperman

#14 ·
Have you guys ever been on wild-about-trapping.com? I'm on there, lots of great trappers from all over the US, Canada, Iceland and even Australia. Every time I get on a Pennsylvania trapping site it seems to shut down after a couple of months, maybe it's me.

#17 ·
I received a call from our host today. They're building a server for us with the appropriate safeguards to help prevent future ddos attacks. He said we should be up and running the first part of next week.

Fortunately, the site lost no data. The forums did not crash, the server did and everything was backed up. So things will return to normal early next week.

Thank y'all for your continued patience.

#23 ·
PSB1011 said:
dietsch said:
wow. you can tell when trapperman is down by the legends that pop up here. first phil brown and now paul dobbins. who's next? mark june? johnny thorpe ?
Wouldn't be me,I aint nobody
yuor just the guy who set the standard for every other trapper in the united states of america when it comes to fox.but don't worry , i'm closing in on you. give me a little more time. i've almost got as many in my carrer as you get in one year!lol

#24 ·
dietsch said:
wow. you can tell when trapperman is down by the legends that pop up here. first phil brown and now paul dobbins. who's next? mark june? johnny thorpe ?
Legend? You must have me confused with someone else. I'm just a fat lazy culvert trapper - lol, I came on to inform those who wanted to know about the status of Tman. We have a lot of folks from PA on there and I figured this would be a great place to keep them informed. This is a very nice site, and I would like to come back, even after tman is back up and running the first part of next week. But not as a so called "legend", but as a regular trapper.

#26 ·
PaulDobbins said:
dietsch said:
Legend? You must have me confused with someone else. I'm just a fat lazy culvert trapper - lol, I came on to inform those who wanted to know about the status of Tman. We have a lot of folks from PA on there and I figured this would be a great place to keep them informed. This is a very nice site, and I would like to come back, even after tman is back up and running the first part of next week. But not as a so called "legend", but as a regular trapper.
good to have you on here paul. and quit beind so bashful

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.