CrossBow?s - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: PA
Posts: 2,041
Back To Top
CrossBow?s

i been looking to buy a x-bow. i been looking at the ten point turbo xlt. just wanted to see what you all have say about different brands? thanks.

Beretta 92FS is my side kick.
mossycamo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Fly Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Up A Creek - No Paddle
Posts: 3,722
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

I swear by the Parkers. If I had to buy another xbow it would be a Parker or Excal. Just my opinion, but I think ten points are over priced.

There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people asking questions.
Fly Guy is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator
 
TATERDAVID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SAXONBURG PA
Posts: 23,749
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

They are pricey, i shot last weekend with a guy who shot a ten point i think it was a phantom it was a nice bow and the guy could really shoot. as always go shoot some different bows and pick the one that fits you best

2D

ONE NATION UNDER GOD...


Pray for our troops, and for our country

God Bless America
TATERDAVID is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Senior Member
 
dpms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 18,527
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossycamo
i been looking to buy a x-bow. i been looking at the ten point turbo xlt.
Sweet bow. Ten Point makes quality stuff and along with Parker and Excalibur got the best warranties and customer service in the industry.

If ya like it, buy it. You won't be disappointed. They are expensive though.

I support all hunters, regardless of weapon or technique!
dpms is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 08:05 PM
The Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lackawanna county, Pa
Posts: 8,214
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

I love my Tenpoint Titan, their customer service is good as
well if you ever need it.

I'd rather be fishing or hunting!
Youth Chairman of Chapter 803 PF, NEPA.
corey22 is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 08:14 PM
New Arrival
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boyertown , Berks Co. Pa.
Posts: 1,533
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

parker !
John B. is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Senior Member
 
beagler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lackawanna County
Posts: 18,388
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

Excalibur.

Never Misses
beagler is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 08:36 PM
The Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pitman
Posts: 7,781
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

Parker and Excalibur
Big Ken is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 15065
Posts: 4,548
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

My best bud has shot his uncles ten point and my excal.He is a dyed in the wool archery hunter though.He said my excal is much more pleasing to shoot.You need to buy what makes you happy no matter the cost.You will get hooked and spend quite a bit of time with it.Oh and get victory arrows from Arrowhead.Two excals in this house by the way.My son could have had any crossbow out there.He chose an excal.

Bob Seger,till it shines.
Hiamovi is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas, PA
Posts: 3,673
Back To Top
Re: CrossBow?s

Try a few and see what feels best. I like my Ten Point Turbo, but you make like something else better.

80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.
DadHuntsNow is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome