I know that J S sporting goods in Wilkes-Barre sells Excaliburs and did sell Barnetts or Hortons. I know they are carrying a line of crossbows that are listed in the inside cover of the Game Regs book. They are listed as a dealer. They might be able to hook you up. I used to go there quite a bit fro archery and fly fishing gear. Every time you went in it looked like they had less and less in stock. Thats too bad. Another local business may have bit the dust.
Thanks for all of the suggestions. The bow I need restrung is the ProFusion, which with a new camo pattern is now the Titan. A simple basic compound. Archery shop in Larksville sells that model (only crossbow they have on the rack} but it's familiar, so I'll have them do it. I'll let you know how I make out.
80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.
If they know how many twists to put in the string and cables you should be just fine.
Pro Fusion takes a HCA-115 or HCA-115C string and HCA-124 or HCA-124C cable set. The "C" designation is camo string or cable. If your bow has camo strings and cables they must be replaced with camo strings and cables.
Twists- string takes 13 twists and cables take 13 twists.